Forumi Horizont Gjithsej 141 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » ... E fundit »
Trego 141 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Forumi Horizont (http://www.forumihorizont.com/index.php3)
- Mjekėsia (http://www.forumihorizont.com/forumdisplay.php3?forumid=266)
-- medical sciences (shkencat mjeksore) (http://www.forumihorizont.com/showthread.php3?threadid=8624)

Postuar nga NS-6 datė 21 Qershor 2005 - 15:02:

well,in this case everything has a limit so even the orientation has a limit itself.normally every input is stored in the brain,it is elaborated and only the most useful information is saved while the others are lost.the input comes from our senses.the eyes are probably the most important but not the only.for example when u smell a flower and see its form u store information in ur brain.the next time u may not need to see it...just by smelling ur brain forms the image of the flower u saw for the first time.the same thing happens as u see a person for the first time,hear his voice or his name.the next time u don't need to see him.a simple call from that person reminds u of his face(there exist a special zone in the brain only for the recognition of the faces),or just by seeing him u remember his name.probably even closing the eyes and touchin his face u can form the image of his face and later recognise it...so every input has its own characteristics and variations in these characteristics may bring to wrong conclusions...you may get used to take a road from one side(lets say from north)and u may not recognise it when u get it from south...becouse there may not be the same details that u keep in mind to recognise that road.

for the maps as i told u help us orientate in the world around.even the equilibrium is a result of the elaborations of the input informations we get...there have been done experiments by inducing several damages to the subject in the experiment and in some cases he was not able anymore to understand where he was.also there are some deseases like alzheimer where the main damage is in some nucleus in the center of the brain(i don't remeber their name in english,in italian it is gangli della base)which are responsable for the elaboration of the information and the subjects affected are not albe to descibe what they see or even remember simple things...
there maps are also important to have an idea of every our movement.every damage on the body surface is quickly recognised,everything we put on our hand is quickly weighted,its characteristics are seen(composition,surface,temperature ecc)and there exists special zones in the brain(maps)that collect the information.
it is wondering the fact that people who have lost an arm or a leg,still feel the presence of that leg and it even aches...this is becouse the zone resposable for that arm is undergoing to a trasforming process as it is not usefull anymore...ecc ecc...i don't know how much usefull these informations where darke...however i tried to give an answer

this topic is very large and very amazing and there is a complete book written by eric candel called "principles of neuroscience" which explains every aspect of this topic...

Gjithsej 141 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » ... E fundit »
Trego 141 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Materialet qė gjenden tek Forumi Horizont janė kontribut i vizitorėve. Jeni tė lutur tė mos i kopjoni por ti bėni link adresėn ku ndodhen.