Forumi Horizont Gjithsej 8 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Trego 79 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Forumi Horizont (http://www.forumihorizont.com/index.php3)
- Zona e tifozave (http://www.forumihorizont.com/forumdisplay.php3?forumid=241)
-- Maradona apo Pele ??? (http://www.forumihorizont.com/showthread.php3?threadid=2929)

Postuar nga BUCS datė 13 Nëntor 2003 - 14:50:

Maradona vs Pele

Kush mendoni se eshte lojtari me i mire i te gjitha koherave:
Maradona apo Pele.

Jepni voten tuaj edhe po pati mundesi nje koment te shkurter pse mendoni se eshte njeri apo tjetri.

Postuar nga qershor13 datė 13 Nëntor 2003 - 15:26:

mendimi im

Midis Maradones dhe Pele nuk ka diferenca,jane qe te dy lojtare te medhenje.
Por un do te preferoja Maradonen.
Me respekt qershor13

Postuar nga darke datė 13 Nëntor 2003 - 16:02:

Thumbs up

hahahahahhahahaha ok Bucs, let's see what is the preferred one, Maradona or PELÉ?

...by the way, let me check who made more goals:p

GOOOOOOOOOOO PELÉ!!! cha cha cha!!!

Postuar nga BUCS datė 13 Nëntor 2003 - 16:07:

Don't worry darke, I'll answer you

I just have to see your opinion first.

That's all you got to say....who made more goals, is there where you made your decision:o

Postuar nga titi_ali_demsi datė 13 Nëntor 2003 - 17:05:

maradona mbetet njeshi

MARADONA ESHTE NJE LOJTAR I MADH PO ASHTU DHE PELE? POR FUTBOLLIN ME MODERN E KA LUAJTUR MARADONA SESA PELE ?MARADONA DO TE ISHTE SHUME ME I MADH SE PELE PO TE MOS KISHTE PERDORUR DROGE ATY ISHTE GABIMI I TIJ PRANDAJ SHUME NJEREZ VLERESOJNE PELEN SEPSE ATA KUJTOJNE SE MARADONA ISHTE LOJTAR I MADH NGAQE PERDORTE DROGE ,POR UNE THEM QE ESHTE E KUNDERTA MARADONA ISHTE I LINDUR FUTBOLLIST I MADH OSE MUND TA QUASH QE KISHTE NJE GIFT NGA ZOTI ?????????????????????????????

Postuar nga darke datė 14 Nëntor 2003 - 02:20:

ok, ok

i voted Pelé cause he has been the speedest of the soccer players in all the history of the soccer... and because he is black... black race is the best one in sports:p ... and another thing very important is that he was poor and he became in the best one... i love this (when people surpass all the barriers)... do you imagine... his family would be slaves in the imperialist time!... and he reach the glory in the whole of the world!... all his ancestors would move inside their tombs cause the joy

Postuar nga BUCS datė 14 Nëntor 2003 - 16:49:

This is a comparison between MARADONA & pele for you Darke.

Someone may say that MARADONA was a poor role model because of his drug use and his "Hand-of-God" goal. Pele was a much better person.

This argument is silly, unless you're planning to give a good citizenship award. We are talking who was the best in the soccer field

Pele only ever played in Brazil and the United States. The Brazilian league wasn't the best in the world at the time and the American league was, well, a joke. Maradona competed at the highest level in Spain and in Serie A, turning a traditional loser (Napoli) into one of the best sides in the world. On the other hand Pele passed up the opportunity to play in Europe

OK, so Pele did play in four World Cups, winning three of them. But take a closer look. In 1958, he only managed a few appearances, in 1962 he played in just one game and in 1966 Brazil went out early. So technically he only "won" one World Cup, in 1970. And that was probably the best team in history.

Maradona's stats don't compare to Pele's. Pele scored many more goals (over 1200). Playing for Brazil, he scored 81 times in 94 games, compared to Maradona's 35 goals in 91 appearances. But don't forget that they played different positions, Pele was a forward, MARADONA was a midfielder.

Maradona's every step was in the limelight, not just in the country he played in, but throughout the world. Back then, media coverage isn't what it is now. Most of the world outside Brazil only saw Pele in the World Cup and in Santos' two World Club Championships. How many games is that in total? Twenty? Twenty-five? Compare that to Maradona, who was everywhere throughout the 1980s and early 1990s. Pele's fame is based on legend and hearsay. Most of his backers never saw him play or, at best, saw him only occasionally. Maradona's fame is based on fact.

Don't forget that MARADONA won the world cup alone, he did not have a very good team but because his skills he made it possible.
In Itali, with Napoli he won the champioship twice, and a WEFA cup. Napoli had never been in the lighlights before and after MARADONA left.

So for you my friend Darke and for everyone who's gone answer to this sondazh, once again, MARADONA's fame is based in fact, everyone has seen it, Pele's is based on legend and hearsay.

Postuar nga Keni datė 14 Nëntor 2003 - 18:14:

Maradona ishte lojtar i mdh por nuk ariti te barazonte dot Pelen nga qe abuzoj me trupin duke pir drog dhe duke shkateruar karjeren e ti. Si rezultat ngelet numri nje i te gjitha kohrave PELE

Postuar nga darke datė 14 Nëntor 2003 - 19:09:

Talking

hahahaahhahha oh Bucs you seem like a politician .... guys, you vote for Maradona, his fame is based in facts, and don't vote for Pelé, he is just a legend.... ahahahahahhahaha

oh come on Bucs... i never said that Pelé was better person than Maradona... and neither i talked about drugs...... a soccer player is measured by his goals... and who made more? what? what? what? i don't hear you:p

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! GO GO GOOOOOO PELÉ!!!! Brazil! cha cha cha!

Postuar nga Bledumi datė 14 Nëntor 2003 - 19:21:

padyshim Legjenda me emrin PELE.....eshte i pa arritshem...

Gjithsej 8 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Trego 79 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Materialet qė gjenden tek Forumi Horizont janė kontribut i vizitorėve. Jeni tė lutur tė mos i kopjoni por ti bėni link adresėn ku ndodhen.