Forumi Horizont Gjithsej 141 faqe: « E parė ... « 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » ... E fundit »
Trego 141 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Forumi Horizont (http://www.forumihorizont.com/index.php3)
- Mjekėsia (http://www.forumihorizont.com/forumdisplay.php3?forumid=266)
-- medical sciences (shkencat mjeksore) (http://www.forumihorizont.com/showthread.php3?threadid=8624)

Postuar nga amor alucius datė 22 Mars 2006 - 17:58:

Re: Re: prolactina and its hyperproduction

Citim:
Po citoj ato qė tha darke
. Once I came to the class as every morning and everybody was talking. I gave them 5 minutes to be ready while I was taking note about the absents. I finished and they continued talking and talking. I said, ok, today we will study "Parelelism". They just stopped for two seconds to watch me, and then they continued talking. I started explaining the lesson anyway (I was on foot, writting and talking in the blackboard) but everybody continued talking and talking. As I saw that anyone was paying attention to my explanation, I said in low voice: "ok, I see you are not interested to hear me today so Bye Bye. See you tomorrow". And I started to take my stuffs and my bag. The classroom became suddenly in silence and everybody was like this Some alumns started to beg me pardom and to say Please, don't go professor, forgive us, don't go please. But I didn't say anything and in a very calm way I went from the class The next days never never never they started to talk again when i'm explaining:p
I have enjoyed a lot my throat has been the one who has suffered most

NS-6,te lutem,mos e leviz kete postimin pa u lexuar nga marresi.Flm

Darke,can you bear some constructive critics?Please,accept my apologies if you think any of the following words is untrue.I'm not a teacher but I've a proff.home,I've asisted a lot of his lessons...and I'm a student myself(once I've been a pupil too),so I know more or less what must happen in order to have a successful lesson.

Where is your LEAD-IN?
Where is your PRESENTATION?
Are your pupils CENTRAL in this didactical method?
Is this INDUCTIVE learning?
And what about the TRANSLATION of the elements of some image you've brought with you to present your new topic?What about the next fase in your didactical method: INTERPRETATION?
ONLY when you've finished the above-mentioned steps you can say what your topic is about.
It's a very common mistake but it's a CAPITAL one,you saw the consequences.If I had been in their places,although I'm older and I can concetrate me longer than them,I would have acted the same.

A teacher NEVER opens his mouth to tell something about the lesson if they're not quiet,your first 2 minutes determinate ALL your lesson.
A teacher NEVER tells the topic immediately,but first brings something that connects with their world f.e. a picture with the elements you'are going to use later.Then you ask them to READ it,fi(f.e.-a building-a square object),then they interprate it(This is a building,miss).Then you write some of it's elements THENNNN you tell ur topic.
U can ask why is your lead-in that important?It's simple,if it's a good one,you get their ATTENTION immediately.
It's said that in teaching the importance of your content is 40%,the importance of your didactical method is 60%.

Gjithsej 141 faqe: « E parė ... « 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » ... E fundit »
Trego 141 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Materialet qė gjenden tek Forumi Horizont janė kontribut i vizitorėve. Jeni tė lutur tė mos i kopjoni por ti bėni link adresėn ku ndodhen.