Forumi Horizont Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Trego 97 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Forumi Horizont (http://www.forumihorizont.com/index.php3)
- Shqiperia, traditat kulturore (http://www.forumihorizont.com/forumdisplay.php3?forumid=114)
-- Le te flasim pak per flamurin!!! (http://www.forumihorizont.com/showthread.php3?threadid=10275)

Postuar nga jimmy84 datė 07 Dhjetor 2005 - 22:21:

Tani m`u kujtua dicka qe kam lexuar. Nqs nuk me gabon kujtesa shqiponja me dy koke ka qene shpendi i Zeusit. Megjithate do kerkoj pak ne ata librat ku mund ta kem lexuar dhe do jap konfirmimin (ose mohimin).

Postuar nga julius datė 17 Dhjetor 2005 - 22:08:

j

Postuar nga julius datė 18 Dhjetor 2005 - 11:48:

Nuk eshte shqiponje me dy koka por jane dy shqiponja qe rrine kurriz me kurriz qe ngado qe te vije armiku mos t'i zere ne befasi. Mir kjo, po me thoni kush ia hapi krahet shqiponjes se Skenderbeu e kishte me krahe gjysem te hapura si e ka sot flamurin partia e Arben Xhaferrit ne Maqedoni apo PDK ne Kosove.

Postuar nga Cindi datė 18 Dhjetor 2005 - 12:00:

THE DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE OF LAGASH

Long used as the insigne of a Scottish Rite Mason, the "Double Headed Eagle of Lagash" is now the accepted emblem in the United States of America of the 32 Degree. It is the oldest crest in the world. It was a symbol of power more than two thousand years before the building of King Solomon's Temple. No other heraldic bearing, no other emblematic device of today can boast such antiquity.

The double-headed eagle first originated in the mighty Sumerian city of Lagash. From cylinders taken from the ruins of this ancient city, the double-headed eagle seems to have been known to the kings of the time as the Storm Bird. From the Sumerians this symbol passed to the men of Akkad, from whom it was brought to the Emperors of the East and West by the Crusades. Charlemagne first made use of the double-headed eagle when he became head of the German Empire, the two heads denoting the union of Rome and Germany, in AD 802.

There seem to be some who believe that the double-headed eagle may have been a Masonic symbol as early as the twelfth century, but, it probably was first known to Freemasonry in 1758, upon the establishment of the Council of Emperors of the East and West in Paris. This was a part of the Rite of Perfection, a rite of twenty-five degrees, from which was evolved a large part of the present system of Scottish Rite.

The successors today of the council of Emperors of the East and West, are the various Supreme Councils of the Thirty-third Degree throughout the world. They have inherited the insignia of the personal emblem of Frederick the Great, First Sovereign Grand commander, who conferred upon the rite the right to use in 1786; at which time seven additional Degrees were "Adopted" making thirty-two "Ancient" and "Accepted" Degrees to which was added a governing Degree, the 33rd.

The double headed eagle of Lagash is a white and black eagle. The head, neck, legs and tips of the wings are white, while the body and wings are black. Its wings are extended, yet drooping; in its claws is a naked sword, one talon of the right claw clutching the hilt of the steel serpentine shaped blade, the left claw grasping the blade.

The Symbol of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of Canada is a double-headed eagle, its wings displayed uplifted, surmounted by a Prussian crown, perched on a sword fessways Argent, hilt and pommel to the dexter. From the sword is draped a scroll bearing the motto: "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS".
*Note: This symbol represents the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of Canada. Each of the three bodies have their own symbol and the Supreme Council 33° exclusive symbol is below.

The emblematic eagle of the Inspector-General of the Thirty-third Degree is similar to the above, except the head and body is silver, uplifted wings and tail are gold. The eagle is perched on a sword fessways Argent hilt and pommel to the dexter. The double-headed eagle displays Argent wings and tail and the Prussian Crown surmounts the head of the eagle. A white Escrol, the same outlined in black, with the escrol returns in red bearing the motto: "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS"
*Note: Coat of Arms to be used by Supreme Council 33° only.

Adapted From Scottish Rite Bulletin, July - August 1996, Houston Scottish Rite.

Postuar nga Cindi datė 18 Dhjetor 2005 - 12:02:

Another option.

In both general and Jewish folkart the eagle often appears as symbolic of the divine powers of deliverance and watchful protection… In a sense, the eagle is a counterpart of the lion: Just as the lion is commonly regarded in folklore as the king of the beasts, the eagle is regarded as the king of birds. In the Bible, an eagle often appears as an allegory of divine protection or as a symbol of height and security. In ancient synagogues, engravings of eagles were found over the doorposts at the entrance. A similar eagle motif had been popular in Middle Eastern pagan civilizations, where the eagle symbolized the sun and the sky. In recent centuries, Jewish artistic compositions depicted the eagle in a high position, with its wings spread as it towers over other motifs.

The mystical symbolism of animal motifs, chiefly of the eagle, was especially pronounced on holy arks, Torah breastplates, painted ceilings, Hanukkah menorahs and other objects whose design had become increasingly intricate under the influence of the Baroque style.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries there flourished a school of Jewish painting which centered largely in southeastern Poland. The artists painted the walls and ceilings of the wooden synagogues with a colorful tapestry of motifs; all of these synagogues were burned down in World War II. The ceiling of the Hodorov synagogue (reconstructed and on view at Beth Hatefutsoth, the Museum of the Jewish Diaspora in Tel Aviv) was decorated with rich motifs from the world of flora and fauna, with border designs incorporating written verses, and with all sorts of fantastic creatures.

We focus here on the eagle which appears in the center of the zodiac on the Hodorov ceiling.

The eagle, which for centuries has been associated with the sun, fire and sky, is here surrounded by the signs of the zodiac, forming a symbolic representation of both the celestial realm and the Jewish people (twelve zodiac signs standing for the twelve tribes). The eagle has two heads and a crown, a common portrayal in European art and heraldry due to Byzantine and oriental influences. In many civilizations, the dualism represented by the eagle's two-headedness stood for the spiritual ambivalence which strikes a balance between good and evil. In the Christian kingdoms it alluded to the duality of the throne: both royalty and divinity. In Jewish culture, the dual shape of the eagle was influenced by the idea of the dualism in Divine Providence, manifested by God's grace and judgment.
enlarge

The Hodorov eagle is surrounded by a circle containing the following inscription, which hints at divine activity: "As an eagle stirs up her nest, flutters over her young, spreads abroad her wings, takes them, bears them on her wings."* The crown above the eagle's heads hints not only at kingliness, but also at a leaning towards Infinity as an abstract value associated with divine sanctity.

Postuar nga Cindi datė 18 Dhjetor 2005 - 12:05:

And another one

The Eagle: Single and Double-Headed (Bicephalous)
At the base of Ab-ś’s statue, found in the Old Sumerian shrine of Eshnunna (Tell Asmar), his symbol of a lion-headed eagle, with outstretched wings and talons, is shown as diving down upon his prey, arranged mirror-symmetrically. The lion-headed eagle was also known as the Ningirsu (storm-bird) in the Sumerian city of Lagash and said to have appeared as one or two lion-head eagles on recently excavated historical artifacts. The two-headed eagle later was an emblem of twin gods depicting power and omniscience. It appeared on monuments of the first Hittite Empire and was an attribute of Nergal. Another very archaic Mesopotamic symbol survived in Phonecian culture was Gryphon, mythical beast with the lower body of a lion and upper body of an eagle.

To the pagans, Eagle, with a natural head, was an emblem of Jupiter, that is, god of moral law and order, protector of suppliants and punisher of guilt. Among the Druids, a religious order of the ancient Celts of Galatia (500 BC) in Anatolia, Eagle was a symbol of their Supreme Being. The eagle and lion of Innishowen, were used as celtic druidic symbols. In 102 B.C. the Roman Consul Marius decreed that the single head Eagle be displayed as a symbol of Imperial Rome. It is said that when the Second Temple had been built in 20 B.C., Herod offended the people by mounting a Roman golden eagle over the gate. When Herod died some years later, his opponents tore down the eagle. It is believed that the Prophet Mohammad’s first standard or flag in 7th century A.D. was a plain flag with no insignia on it to contradict the national standard of the opposing pagan Quraish tribe, Al-Uqaab, that had a black eagle on white background, the sacred Eagle that carried pagan prayers from Earth to the Sky.

Central Asian Turkish Shamans carried a wooden stick pole with seven or nine horizontal sticks forming stairs to an Eagle put on the top of the stick during their rituals. The eagle was regarded, for example, as a holy bird, a protective spirit, and the guardian of heaven. It was also a symbol of potency and fertility. Eagles on tombstones reflected the Shamanistic belief that the souls of the dead rose up to Heaven in the form of birds or were accompanied and protected by the eagle while traveling in the underworld and the sky. Eagle also was believed to be a carrier of prayers to the sky. The Altaic figures carved into rocks suggest that the eagle also was a sign of grandeur and magnificence among the Turks.

The Turkish Shamanistic religious heritage of Asian roots survived to some extent after their acceptance of Islam and migration westwards. The metaphorical meaning of the name of Tougrul Beig (993-1063 A.D.) who founded the Seljuk State as its foremost commander was “Eagle”. The spirit of the Türkmen is accepted as 'horse' in the fifth and as “eagle” in the third period.

At the time of Seljuks, the existence of the Sumerian and Hitit peoples and languages was not suspected. The first major excavations leading to the discovery of such civilizations and their remnants were conducted only after mid 19th century and they were not in a position to adapt double-head eagle from such cultural physical residues of extinct civilizations.

The Seljuk Turks emigrating from Central Asia occupied Baghdad in 1055 and Tougrul captured Mosul, and upon returning to Baghdad in 1058 was given the title of the '’King of the East and West'’. The Seljuks were even more anxious to have their rule legitimized: seen as aliens they were unpopular with the townsfolk of Persia and Iraq, and Tougrul's investiture by the Caliph in 1058, in a magnificent ceremony during which two crowns were held over his head as symbols of his regal authority over East and West, confirmed that the he now was the Commander of the Faithful. At the time the double-headed eagle became his and The Seljuk State’s coat of arms and flag, one head symbolizing the east and the other one symbolizing the west. As the Seljuk Empire’s insignia, the twin-headed eagle appears in Turkish coins from 11th century and onwards as well as a number of architectural remains scattered in central and east Anatolia. These architechural remains also depict palm trees under bicephalous eagle as the tree of life, symbolizing peace and prosperity. Seljuk Turkish Sultans’ use of references to the east and the west as well as the palm tree of life were inspired by the passages in Quran:

“And the pains of childbirth drove Mary to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried in her anguish: 'Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!' But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the palm-tree: 'Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee. And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. So eat and drink and cool thine eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'. At length she brought the (baby Jesus) to her people, carrying him in her arms. They said: 'O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!' (19:23-27) (Moses) said (to the Pharoah): 'He is the god of the East and the West, and all between; if you only had sense'( 28:28) Now I do call to witness the Lord of all points in the East and the West (70:40) (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs (73:9)”.

Seljuk Turks, led by AlpArslan whose name meant "a valiant lion" and who was the nephew of Tougrul Beg, captured Jerusalem from the Egyptians in 1071, the same year as they entered Anatolia through Manzikert, introducing to the localities the bicephalous eagle standard of Seljuks of Rum (Roma) which transacended to generations from subsequent interface of nations through the crusades.

Turkish dynasties had also emerged in the middle east as a result of the policy of Abbasi caliphate that provided the excessive employment of Turkish commanders and soldiers in the army. One of the dynasties established by the Turks is the Eyyubi State (1171-1252) named after the father of Selahaddin, Eyyub, as the founder. Selahaddin, born to a Turkish mother, came as a commander appointed by the Tutor of Mosul. His family members had the ancient Turkish names such as Selahaddin's brothers Turanshah,Tugtekin and Böri. His wife, Amine, the daughter of Unar Beig, was also Turk. Eyyubi dynasty had followed the Turkish traditions and included the eagle as their emblem on a yellow colored flag.

The first known use of the eagle as the arms of the Emperor or the Empire by the West is a coin, minted in Maastricht (the Netherlands), dating from between 1172 and 1190 after contacts via the crusades. It shows a single-headed eagle (http://www.ngw.nl/int/dld/duitslan.htm). The double-headed Seljuk Eagle later became the symbol of the Emperor Michael VIII Paliologos, the last Greek-speaking "Roman" (i.e. Byzantine) to rule from Constantinople. Paliologos recaptured Constantinople from the Crusaders in 1261 and adopted the double-headed eagle as his symbol of the dynasty's interests in both Asia and Europe. It represented looking towards the East (Asia Minor, traditional power center of the Byzantine-government in exile after the IVth Crusade) and the West (newly reconquered land in Europe) centered on Constantinople.

Charles the Great, (Charlemagne in french or Karl Der Große in german), was a Frankish (germanic tribe) ruler as the first Holy Roman Emperor on in 800 - 814 A.D. in days when no 'France' or 'Germany' existed. He had the statue of a black eagle with single head placed on top of his palace in Aachen. A frequently encountered misquote, mostly by copy circulation on the world wide web is “When Charlemagne was made “Kaiser of the Holy Roman Empire”, he joined the two heads together, one looking east and the other west, thus symbolizing the union of these two powers.” There is no printed or built genuine material left from his time showing any evidence of his use of a double-head eagle as his coat of arms. A stained glass artwork found in a later period church reflects the adaptation of his symbols as artists’ representation expressed much later than Charlemagne’s reign, showing half of the body of a single-head black eagle as the symbol of the German emperors next to 'fleur-de-Lys' (flower of Lily) as the symbol of the kings of France in two halves of a shield, as the sign of dichotomy of his reign, and that is not considered a chronologically accurate evidence that he might indeed have used a double-head eagle as his crest at his time (http://www.charlemagne.net).

The first mention of a double-headed eagle in the West dates from 1250 in a roll of arms of Matthew of Paris for Emperor Friedrich II. In Russia it was Ivan Basilovitz who first assumed the two-headed eagle, when, in 1472, he married Sophia, daughter of Thomas Palęologus, and niece of Constantine XIV., the last Emperor of Byzantium. The two heads symbolised the Eastern or Byzantine Empire and the Western or Roman Empire.

Postuar nga Isra datė 04 Janar 2006 - 13:14:

ndersa une e di qe flamuri u be me dy koka shqipponje pas shpalljes se pavaresise ne 1912 ne Vlore.
Pasi skenderbeu e kishte shpallur po ne kete dite ne 1444 (ne mos gabohem)atehere ndodhi dhe nentori i dyte ndaj flamuri u be me 2 koka shqiponje ne 1912.
Ndersa fusha e kuqe, gjaku i derdhur.

Ky ishte versioni qe na shpjegonin ne tetevjecare

Postuar nga jimmy84 datė 04 Janar 2006 - 17:10:

Citim:
Po citoj ato qė tha jimmy84
Tani m`u kujtua dicka qe kam lexuar. Nqs nuk me gabon kujtesa shqiponja me dy koke ka qene shpendi i Zeusit. Megjithate do kerkoj pak ne ata librat ku mund ta kem lexuar dhe do jap konfirmimin (ose mohimin).

Tani mund t`ju them me siguri se sipas disa studiuesve Shqiponja me Dy koke eshte nje nga simbolet e Zeusit. Me sakte nje simbol shoqerues. Eshte shpendi i Zeusit dhe ishte lajmetari i tij.
Nqs ju kujtohet edhe kur Zeusi kryqezoi Prometeun, cdo dite i dergonte nje shqiponje qe t`i hante melcine. Megjithate , shqiponja me dy-koke, pellazge apo jo eshte padyshim nje nga simbolet me te vjetra dhe me te bukura PAGANE.

Postuar nga freespirit datė 10 Janar 2006 - 05:28:

Shqiponja me 2 koka eshte simbol per geget dhe tosket qe edhe sot bejne gerr- verr , te bashkuar me ne fund ne nje trup te vetem me emrin shqipetar.
bye

Postuar nga PARIS datė 10 Janar 2006 - 05:52:

Thumbs up

Respektoj vesionin e fundit nga Freespirit!
Dy kokat e shqiponjes, simbolizojne vetem geget dhe tosket!

Geg e Tosk malsi jallija
jan nje komb, mu nda s`duron!
Fund e maj, nji asht shqipnia,
e T`gjithve nji gjuhe, ne na bashkon!

Flamuri kombetar, shqiponja dykrenare,dhe Shqiperi e Bashkuar!
Ndonese gjithmone jemi share mes njeri-tjetrit,
si me nofkat akoma te perdorura dhe ne kete mijevjecar te ri
"Malok"-quhet gega
"Laluc", "Lab", "Cam", quhet toska.

S`ka me turp per ne si komb!

Kete shpjegim do u jepja te huajave, nese rastesisht do me pyesnin
se cfare simbolizon Flamuri Jone Kombetar!
E pse duhet ta fsheh ate qe ndjej dhe qe prek??!!Te jemi apo te mos jemi vetvetja??!!!

Mire u lexofshim!

Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Trego 97 mesazhet nė njė faqe tė vetme

Materialet qė gjenden tek Forumi Horizont janė kontribut i vizitorėve. Jeni tė lutur tė mos i kopjoni por ti bėni link adresėn ku ndodhen.