Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Skulpture & Skalitje > CHRISTO
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

CHRISTO

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re christo.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 66 herė.

Christo (Javacheff), born in 1935 in Gabrovo, Bulgaria.

Between 1953 and 1956 he studied painting, sculpture and stage design at the Academy of Fine Arts, Sofia. In 1956 he lived briefly in Prague, Czechoslovakia. In 1957 he studied sculpture for one term under Fritz Wotruba at the Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna. In 1958 he settled in Paris. He became temporarily associated with the Nouveau Rčalistes. In 1958 he began to package objects. His assemblages of oil drums were shown in Cologne in 1961. He exhibited in 1963 at the Galerie Schmela, Düsseldorf. In 1964 he moved to New York where he made his first "store fronts". In 1966 his "store fronts" were shown at the Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven, and at the Leo Castelli Gallery, New York. In 1968 he packaged the Berner Kunsthalle - his first pacakaged building. He was represented at the documenta exhibitions "4", "5" and "6" in Kassel in 1968, 1972 and 1974, and in 1972 and 1976 at the Venice Biennale. He produced overdimensional packaging projects for buildings, skyscrapers and landscapes. His especially well-known largescale projects were Valley Curtain, Rifle, Colorado in 1972 and Running Fence, California, in 1976. In 1977 his exhibition Christo - The Running Fence toured Rotterdam, Bonn, Hanover, Humblebaek, Hövikoden, Zurich, Brussels and Grenoble. In 1971 he began the project Wrapped Reichstag with his artistic partner Jeanne-Claude, which was completed in 1995. In 1980 he took part in the exhibition Mein Kölner Dom for the 100th anniversary of the cathedral. In 1983 Christo and Jeanne-Claude produced the project Surrounded Islands: eleven islands in Biscayne Bay near Miami, Florida, were surrounded by wide collars of floating pink polypropylene fabric.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Dhjetor 2003 03:39
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re wc3.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 64 herė.

Wrapped Coast, Little Bay, Australia, 1968-69
Christo & Jeanne-Claude
Co-ordinator: John Kaldor

Christo wrapped the cliff-lined shore area of Little Bay, located 14.5 kilometers (9 miles), southeast of the center of Sydney.

One million square feet of erosion control fabric (synthetic woven fiber usually manufactured for agricultural purposes), were used for the wrapping. 56.3 kilometers (35 miles) of polypropylene rope, 3.8 centimeter diameter (1. 5" ), tied the fabric to the rocks.

The coast remained wrapped for a period of 10 weeks from October 28, 1969. Then all materials were removed and the site returned to its original condition.

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Dhjetor 2003 03:48
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re vc1.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 62 herė.

Valley Curtain, Rifle, Colorado, 1970-72

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Dhjetor 2003 03:51
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re classic-meachamw.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 57 herė.

Running Fence, Sonoma and Marin Counties, California 1972-76

PD: wawww this is one of the most beautiful art works ever projected... it's a subtle limit drawn over the landscape... a limit that connects... light, wind, land, sea across thousands of kilometers... i love it...

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Dhjetor 2003 03:58
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re rf+manclassic.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 56 herė.

Running Fence, 5.5 meters (eighteen feet) high, 40 kilometers (twenty-four and half miles) long, extending East-West near Freeway 101, north of San Francisco, on the private properties of fifty-nine ranchers, following rolling hills and dropping down to the Pacific Ocean at Bodega Bay.

Only Chinese Wall and Running Fence have been the only art works made by the human beings that can be seen from the moon

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Dhjetor 2003 04:03
Ora tani: 09:19 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Skulpture & Skalitje > CHRISTO

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar