Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Skulpture & Skalitje > Auguste Rodin Vlerėsimi i Temės: 3 votime, mesatarja 5.00.
Gjithsej 5 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Keni
Vezhgues

Regjistruar: 01/02/2003
Vendbanimi: Philadelphia usa
Mesazhe: 3202

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Gusht 2003 00:04
Keni nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Keni Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Keni (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Keni't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Keni Shto Keni nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Keni nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

The sculpture of AUGUSTE RODIN

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re torso_adela copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 121 herė.

Auguste Rodin is one of the great masters of European art of the nineteenth century. He had become a living legend. His innovations in form and subject matter established his reputation as the first master of modern sculpture.

He was rejected by the state-sponsored art school, the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, so Rodin was one of the few self-taught French sculptors of the nineteenth century.

The key to Rodin’s life was his relationships with women : his strong ties to his sister, who died when he was twenty-two; a lifelong union with Rose Beuret, whom he married only at the very end of their lives; and a heartbreaking affair with Camille Claudel, from which neither participant ever fully recovered. These ties formed the tragic core of a personality that also sought out relationships on many levels with a host of female artists, models, dancers, fortune hunters, grandes dames, and aristocratic soul mates. Throughout his maturity, Rodin was deeply committed to these erotic and intellectual liaisons, attachments that were a primary source of his creativity.

In theory and practice Rodin emphasized a link, not merely between the physical and the spiritual, but also between the sensual and the spiritual. Such a dynamic had been developed by Renaissance and baroque masters, but Rodin’s work is unique in the intensity and omnipresence of sensual themes, in his monuments as well as in his smaller creations. Rodin never tired of female subjects. Their beauty, energy, and sexuality-expressed in figures dancing, falling, walking, and writhing-became the primary themes of the private work of his late years.

To the academic practice of creating a balance between nature and an ideal, Rodin brought three innovations: an equal attention to every detail of the work; an insistence that the figure itself is the subject, not that the figure portrays a subject; and the dynamism supplied by complex asymmetrical axes. Such innovations would have remained intellectual and technical were it not for the genius of Rodin’s hands. He had a superb, unmatched gift for modeling clay and plaster. Rodin was able to translate his immense passion for work and his abiding love of the human form into thousands of small and many grand works, the animate patterns of solitary genius.

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 01:52
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

The kiss

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re kiss copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 118 herė.

The Kiss
Marble
87 x 51 x 55 cm
Musee Rodin, Paris

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 01:58
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

The Eternal Idol

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re the_eternal_idol copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 119 herė.

Musee Rodin, Paris

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 02:00
darke
Syri i Natės

Eternal Spring

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re eternal_spring copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 117 herė.

Executed in 1884-85, Eternal Spring is often associated with Rodin’s decade-long relationship with the sculptor Camille Claudel. If The Kiss may be viewed as a self-contained, classicizing composition, Eternal Spring is exuberantly baroque. Celebrating physical love in conventional terms. The idealization of the forms and the drama of a pose that would have been impossible for models to hold confirm that Rodin did not have access to models while working on Eternal Spring. Through the combination of already achieved forms Rodin realized an emotion, a dream in solid form.

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 02:09
darke
Syri i Natės

Iris, messenger of the Gods

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re rodin_iris copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 112 herė.

Bronze
37 1/2 x 34 1/4 x 15 3/4 in.
Los Angeles County Museum of Art

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 02:13
darke
Syri i Natės

Danaid

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re rodin_danaid copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 111 herė.

marble
1885-89

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 02:17
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

darke ,jane kaq te bukura skulpturat e Rodin,shfaqin nje pasion te madh ,te fuqishem,dhe skulptura me kaq detaje ,si persosje ne mermer bravo qe i ke sjalle ketu .pershendetje.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Tetor 2003 04:23
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Lorie

Oh Lorie, te lutem :) .... it is always a pleasure for me to talk about art :D Rodin is one of my best sculptors in the modelled from live, wawww his technique is perfect, where the flesh seems to tremble and the soul to palpitate.

I posted this sculptures cause they were forbidden in their time :D, and “The kiss”, for example, was scandal object in England and EEUU, where suspenders puritans forbade the presentation to the public of this sculpture. During an exhibition in Chicago, on 1890 I think more or less, I am not sure, it was necessary visitor's special pass to have access to see it... hahahahaha do you imagine? :)

And do you know that the sculptures that I posted, belong to the time in which he fell in love with Camille Claudel :).

He had 43 years old and she just 20 :D. Camille came from a village, Villeneuve-sur-Frčre-in-Tardenois, and she moved to Paris over 1883 I think. She already made sculptures of clay since she was kid, and when Rodķn that was already famous when she went to Paris, he recognized in her to a born artist. Like him, she had the will of translating the real thing capturing the movement. Then Camille went to work to the work-shop of Rodķn, as modeller of hands and feet; and it was when the love for the sculpture dragged them toward a carnal relationship, very sexual and stormy according to some historians :D, because their love was a forbidden love :) oh i love to know about the life of the artist that i like :D

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Tetor 2003 22:06
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re rodin_eternal2 copia.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 102 herė.

eternal idol...

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Tetor 2003 23:11
Ora tani: 02:15 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 5 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Skulpture & Skalitje > Auguste Rodin

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar