Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *Literary rainbow* > Fragments of my day
Gjithsej 21 faqe: « E parė ... « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

Goodbyes are never easy

I wish there was another way but there is no other way...
I also wish (for an instant) that I had not been so attached to my friend, by that's nonsense. When you truly care for someone, pain will inevitably follow, when that person leaves.
She left today, and I am going to miss her. There's something about distance that fades love somehow.

...and that is life....crying and laughing and in between and that's ok. I will be ok. God has always a plan.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Dhjetor 2011 15:17
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

Hello DreamerS

See for yourself...how the fingers tangle between your hair, and your braids and you see the softness of it.Yes, you see the softness of your hair with your fingers, and you taste the colors of the sky with your eyes, and you smell the sourness of the sun on your mouth, and you realize living starts at a point when you jumble everything together, you let go of the past, you look forward to the future, and you taste the present,to the fullest. Being fully knwon...as if the sun penetrates so deeply. As if it could tell you: release all your inhibitions NOW. Natasha wouldn't have sung it better when she said to 'feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in, no one else, no one else can speak the words on your lips.' SPEAK. I will speak to the sun and surely I will see how in sync everything is. I will walk the streets wearing colorful boots on a sunny day and a pink dress on a cold one. I will seek for squirrels and build sandcastles; I wil learn the art of origami and make my nephews new paper hats. I will find a treasure chest so we can place our memories together and hold them forever. I will walk through tiny doors to see fields of tulips and lay my head on green grass like David did in Psalms; roll myself down the hill and be mesmerized at the spotless sky. And then DREAM. Dream of what it can become of us. Dream of a Wonderland where Alice never grows up, Belle looks past bestiality,where Ariel seeks the impossible, Cinderella is never bitter, Jasmine is always up for adventure and Mulan is ready to fight. Dream dreams that the rustiness of time and tiring hills will do nothing to prevent. Dream dreams that accusing voices will have nothing to accuse you of. Dream tenaciously because one day, one day your tenacity will become you and you will have hope and hope never disappoints because God will see to it that your dreams are engraved in his memory.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 17 Mars 2012 00:29
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

Arrow

FRaGMEntEd

We are walking pathologies,damaged goods,broken,but if you go through that brokeness, inside man you find beauty; an exquisite,intricate,still and wondorous beauty in every human being, no exception. Amid our bundles of fear,dissapointment,discouragement, brutal acts,anger,tears and frustration there is a core and our core is good.

God has created deeply,inside of us,something that is truly good,because he is good. We are to be wondered at; the amazement,the miracle that happens since conceivement till deathbed,the firing neurons,the taste-buds, your DNA,your preference of ketchup over tomato sauce, your love for flowers,your passion for mathematics, your interest in Quantum Physics, the deep feelings you have and the tears you shed just because you hear a soft music touching you inside,your fierceness whenever somebody you love is threatened,your taste for art, and colors and music.

We are fascinating creatures created by a fascinating God. I mean-don't you realize you were so wonderfully made in your mother's womb? When the first few weeks your size was just a tip of a pen. And there was the heart beating,and all your organs shortly after, and if you could just see yourself in the monitor you would think you look like a little alien coming on planet Earth via mom's belly.

Since children are blessings, I say God has not given up on humanity yet....

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Mars 2012 00:06
raid
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 01/02/2012
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 1139

I always believed that people who have excess are the most sincere, whether they have excess of money, excess of alcool in their blood, excess of nothing or whatnot. It is just that feeling of being "on the edges of nowhere" (as Bukowski put it) that makes you to not care about hiding things or pretending what you are not, nothing to lose, nothing to win.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Mars 2012 04:05
raid nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė raid Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: raid Shto raid nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto raid nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Dulcis in Fundo
.. alola?

Regjistruar: 15/03/2010
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 4846

Thumbs up

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha raid
I always believed that people who have excess are the most sincere, whether they have excess of money, excess of alcool in their blood, excess of nothing or whatnot. It is just that feeling of being "on the edges of nowhere" (as Bukowski put it) that makes you to not care about hiding things or pretending what you are not, nothing to lose, nothing to win.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Mars 2012 15:06
Dulcis in Fundo nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Dulcis in Fundo Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Dulcis in Fundo (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Dulcis in Fundo Shto Dulcis in Fundo nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Dulcis in Fundo nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

The story of the God who punished himself( Easter Time)

How can a perfect being like God Almighty be so patient with people?

Imagine a being so perfect in everything,in telling the truth, in justice, in peace,in grace. Imagine him to be a God who needs nothing and no-one: self-sufficient. Imagination need not go far. This is reality. The creator of the Universe, The God of Jacob, Abraham and Isac is perfectness.... meanwhile I am messing things up...again. If I were God and I were to witness that one of my creatures did not obey me, lied, was selfish,ungrateful, prideful, unmerciful toward others, I would be quite strict. Yet, he is so patient and at times I don't understand as to why.

He is perfect in his justice. To be perfect in justice, I would think he would be just in punishing those who do wrong and rewarding those who do right.He would give capital punishments and lesser degree of punishments according to each-one's wrongdoings.

He is perfect in truth. To be perfect in truth means that he never lies,EVER. It would be impossible for God to lie,to defraud,to deceive.If there is one thing he cannot do is lie. It is completely out of his character.

He is perfect in grace. What is grace if not unmerited love, unmerited favor? A free gift of protection and love.

How can a God with perfect standards give unmerited love to people? How can God be both merciful in his love and punishing in his justice at the same time? Because to be just, someone needs to be punished and to be graceful someone needs to be forgiven.

And so I think like everyone else would: 'I am sure it's not me who needs the punishment -I am a good person, I've done nothing wrong except....'

Yeah. no! My arguments just won't do. My excuses don't hold. He is holiness, he is a blinding light, pure perfectness and somehow we have found a way to mess things up as if our cells had secret Brail information that contain codes of rebellion and disrespect.

So who's going to be punished for my rebellion if not me? That's perfect justice,isn't it? I do the wrong, I get punished. It's simple, I may not like it but to his objective eye-IT IS JUST. But I don't get the punishment I deserve because he is also perfect grace.

What he does is, he conjures up this crazy idea to create a piece of his very essence in a human form, aka Jesus, with the hope that he can show us/me what it means to be forgiven and loved.

How does he do that? Jesus is perfect and sinless and that's the justification part in his character. Jesus is merciful too and ready to lay down his life for a humanity that hates him. Indeed they killed him because he said he was " The Messiah." Yet his death means my perfect grace. Someone had to take the blow and he didn't want that person to be me or anyone else because he knew only a perfect being could bridge the gap between God and me.

A SELF-PUNISHING GOD!

This should be headlines ina newspaper and this should make breaking news titled: THE GOD WHO PUNISHED HIMSELF HAS SHOWED US HOW TO LIVE!

Here's the catch-I struggle with the idea of perfect grace.But who doesn't? Deep inside we know we are broken; we know no matter how much we try we have failed at redeeming ourselves and it seems an impossible task to attempt to do that. It would be as if a monkey could live underwater. To live forgiven and redeemed is so foreign to us, it is in fact other worldly. We think in terms of an eye-for- eye and tooth-for-tooth. If you do me wrong, I'll see to it you pay it back, even trifold if need be. So maybe I should write we are an eye-for-the-whole-head kind of deal.

But not so with Jesus. He became for us something we never imagined; he became for us a reality we always have a hard time wrapping our heads around. He became someone through whom I can say confidently in the face of a Consuming and Holy Fire: I am enough, I am loved and I am at peace. And this very Consuming fire I can call him Daddy. He became the stretching rope connecting the chasm of painful separation of the Lover and Beloved. He became for us, our feet, and our hands and our will when we were too weak to stand; an everpresent help in trouble, our servant and our leader and our lover.

And this was made possible because God punished himself for us.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Prill 2012 13:55
lorie
you fascinate me...

Blue Man Group Mania

Sizzling! The crowd always sizzles in a frenzy,baloons, toilet paper,science, drama, comedy...

Metaphysical! There is something about the instrumental music,the pipes, the art, the paint, the drums that echo on my soul in an unexplainable and powerful way as the three men on stage connect with the audience in a very real and profound way, very human. Three aliens teaching about humanity profoundly and memorably.

Parody! They make fun of this age, of the people's shallowness, of the tweeters and facebooks, the social media and the 2-dimensional living without heart and soul, the technology that has distanced the human soul and changed it into an avatar.

Creepiness! The eye contact- it is exactly what you have been missing my friend, the human touch, your 3-dimensionality,your uniqueness, your statisticless-ness,a flower, a shared meal, a dance, food for the body and food for the soul, friendship, love, life...

Unpredictability! As life is and as it should be to keep you awake. Don't fall asleep on your chair, in front of your screen,the Blue Man may be coming for you, grabbing your attention with the eyes fixed on you, looking into your soul.

Humanity! Don't try to hide-stare back at him. It's your fears you are defining, it's reality sinking in, you are human, you need eye contact, there's life in you, a powerful force -light it under fire,stop staring at the screen or the ipad, the iphone, the itext, the iwhatever...STOP!
LOOK, LISTEN, LEARN, LOVE!
( The eye, the cones and rodes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...-yLfm5HsHc&NR=1

Great Show, I am inspired againnnn.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Qershor 2012 04:06
~Enigme~
Simplexity

Regjistruar: 08/10/2005
Vendbanimi: My soul
Mesazhe: 4073

Re: Blue Man Group Mania

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lorie

The eye contact- it is exactly what you have been missing my friend, the human touch, your 3-dimensionality,your uniqueness, your statisticless-ness,a flower, a shared meal, a dance, food for the body and food for the soul, friendship, love, life...

Beautiful - you hit the nail on the head! They impressed me 7-8 years ago when I first saw the show and they did it again this weekend....

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Qershor 2012 20:47
~Enigme~ nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė ~Enigme~ Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me ~Enigme~ (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė ~Enigme~'t! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: ~Enigme~ Shto ~Enigme~ nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto ~Enigme~ nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

ah, cool. had i known we could have met.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Qershor 2012 22:02
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

I'm curious where did you two suspects get to see blue man group this weekend?

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Qershor 2012 01:30
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 20:32 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 21 faqe: « E parė ... « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *Literary rainbow* > Fragments of my day

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar