Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > I Found this curious !
Gjithsej 4 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Regjistruar: 02/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Eternity...
Mesazhe: 4813

I Found this curious !

Who can explain these ?

Why, Why, Why ???

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries
are getting weak?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there
is not enough?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars,
but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle it comes in?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are
always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that
something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their
vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to
give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling
off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer
when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

And my FAVORITE...... The statistics on sanity are that one out of
every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of
your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 26 Janar 2007 15:36
lezhjani-82 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lezhjani-82 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lezhjani-82 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lezhjani-82't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lezhjani-82 Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

:VIRGO:. The Virgin

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness. 7 years of BAD luck if you do not repost.

.:SCORPIO:. The sex addict

Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring. 4 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:LIBRA:. The lover

Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna #### with... u might end up crying... the most irresistible. 9 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:ARIES:. The Liar

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed. 16 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:AQUARIUS:. Does it in the water

Trustworthy. Sexy. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTER THAN EVERYONE! 2 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:GEMINI:. Does Twosomes

Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the #### out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. ULTRA SEXY. THE MOST IRRESISTABLE. 9 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:LEO:. The Lion in bed

Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:CANCER:. The Cutie

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

.ISCES:. The Piece of ass

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high ### appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:CAPRICORN The passioate Lover

Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awesome kisser. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.
Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart. 24 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:TAURUS The Tramp

Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=] Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Loves to help people in times of need. Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to #### with. Are the most sexiest people on earth! 15 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

.:SAGITTARIUS:. The Sexy one

Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? Not the kind of person you wanna with you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you dont

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Janar 2007 17:56
lezhjani-82 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lezhjani-82 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lezhjani-82 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lezhjani-82't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lezhjani-82 Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Enya
Shpirt # 1

Regjistruar: 12/02/2006
Vendbanimi: Orange, CT
Mesazhe: 4096

Thumbs up

:CANCER:. The Cutie

MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Janar 2007 17:59
Enya nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Enya Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Enya (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Enya Shto Enya nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Enya nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? Not the kind of person you wanna with you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you dont

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Janar 2007 18:02
engjell_mbrojtes
"Ne qiellin e 7-te"

Regjistruar: 22/09/2005
Vendbanimi: "Ne qiellin e Forumit Horizont"
Mesazhe: 799

Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the #### out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. ULTRA SEXY. THE MOST IRRESISTABLE. 9 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

Mesazh i vjetėr 31 Janar 2007 09:12
engjell_mbrojtes nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė engjell_mbrojtes Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me engjell_mbrojtes (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: engjell_mbrojtes Shto engjell_mbrojtes nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto engjell_mbrojtes nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Eria
... smile ...

Regjistruar: 19/10/2005
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 10645

Thumbs up

.:CANCER:. The Cutie

Mesazh i vjetėr 31 Janar 2007 10:01
Eria nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Eria Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Eria (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Eria Shto Eria nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Eria nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Regjistruar: 31/08/2006
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 1525

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lezhjani-82

Nice comments about us...except for the freak part

Mesazh i vjetėr 31 Janar 2007 11:17
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Balerina

Nice comments about us...except for the freak part

Freak as Unbelievable

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE OF THE BEST COP-JOKE

The Pope flew into an airport for a meeting within a few minutes. His
limo driver takes off and the Pope needs him to go faster in order to
get to his meeting. The Pope asks the driver to switch places and the
Pope will drive. They take off again and the limo is stopped by a cop. The
cop takes one look at the situation and radios to headquarters. He
tells the chief he's got a pretty important person on his hands. The chief
asks "Is he more important than the mayor?" Cop says yes. Chief asks "
Is he more important than the governor?" Cop says yes. Chief asks "Is
he more important than the President?" Cop says yes. Chief asks "How
important can he be" Cop says "I don't know, but he's got the Pope for a
driver.

Mesazh i vjetėr 31 Janar 2007 19:51
Endri

Regjistruar: 02/01/2003
Vendbanimi: Today
Mesazhe: 1498

---

I must say, i am really impressed at the accurancy of the description.

Mesazh i vjetėr 01 Shkurt 2007 01:22
Endri nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Endri Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Endri (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Endri Shto Endri nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Endri nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

D ifference Between Women And Men

1.NAMES

If Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will call each other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara.

If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

2.EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in a $20 , even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the women get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

3.MONEY

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.

4.BATHROOMS

A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

5.ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that... is the beginning of a new argument.

6.CATS

Women love cats.

Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.

7.FUTURE

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

8.SUCCESS

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

9.MARRIAGE

A woman marries a man
expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change , and she does.

10.DRESSING UP

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

11.NATURAL

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

12.OFFSPRING

Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children.
She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

13.THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

AND FINALLY....

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their
position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack asses, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Mesazh i vjetėr 02 Shkurt 2007 14:27
Ora tani: 08:52 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 4 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > I Found this curious !

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar