Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Words Coming By...
Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
heathcliff
i larguar.

Regjistruar: 12/02/2007
Vendbanimi: brenda vuajtes.
Mesazhe: 555

so what!,?,?,! nothing is easy, no more...

what i believe in the morning can't understand in the evening,,, what is it??? i am going to.... and again , once more i try,,, i promise to myself that i will change, and i have done this 1000 times and another 1000 times i did nothing,,, i keep going round and round in circles , and yet i cannot keep track of my way,,, am i flying???!! still at the end i shout out ,,, sooooooo whaaat

,,, but as always no-one can hear me, or nobody wants to listen to me,,, and i think again is this even worse???? so what?!

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 21 Tetor 2007 12:14
heathcliff nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė heathcliff Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me heathcliff (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: heathcliff Shto heathcliff nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto heathcliff nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
NS-6
Mnemonic

Regjistruar: 16/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Raccon City
Mesazhe: 3634

it's so quiet outside...

Mesazh i vjetėr 28 Tetor 2007 00:33
NS-6 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė NS-6 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me NS-6 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė NS-6't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: NS-6 Shto NS-6 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto NS-6 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
SmoKer
heavy ...

Regjistruar: 11/02/2005
Vendbanimi: Kabul- a great city , in which to live ,play and w
Mesazhe: 2511

Question

You wake up in the morning and still like yesterday you only hear tired voices! why does it have to be like this , couldn`t it be better ?

Mesazh i vjetėr 28 Tetor 2007 03:18
SmoKer nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė SmoKer Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me SmoKer (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: SmoKer Shto SmoKer nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto SmoKer nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Regjistruar: 31/08/2006
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 1525

To know nothing of what happened before your were born is to remain ever a child"~ Cicero

...because children wait to be lead by someone else, and do not have the capacity to lead themselves.

Well, I do not want to be lead, I do not want to lead anyone, but I do WANT to lead MY life.

and that is why I love history.

Mesazh i vjetėr 28 Tetor 2007 03:56
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
NS-6
Mnemonic

u care about what people are gonna think about u?oh come oooon,when did they ever tried to understand u? so,where's the problem?

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Tetor 2007 17:21
NS-6 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė NS-6 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me NS-6 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė NS-6't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: NS-6 Shto NS-6 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto NS-6 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha NS-6
u care about what people are gonna think about u?oh come oooon,when did they ever tried to understand u? so,where's the problem?

you make a really good point.

Mesazh i vjetėr 31 Tetor 2007 03:37
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Balerina
Rose of Silence

It has been a week since last week, and I seem to have lost the inspiration I got from traveling too much (maybe!). Listening to Life and Love songs, and looking out the window of Mr. Warden's bus was all I needed to dive into my contemplative mood. It is Fall that ignites all my childlike, mediocre-phobic thoughts; and it seemed that she was everywhere in Gettysburg and Washington DC. Looking at my friend's picture last night reminded me of the thoughts I had while I was walking down the place where brothers fought each other in the name of principles. And I remembered, that when I looked at the thousands graves of the unknown soldiers, I came to the conclusion that our society is way too much selfish. It's no surprise of course, because we are proud of it, it's everywhere, it's manifest. "All Shame Left Behind" would be a perfect motto for this prostitute world. Of course, we preach goodness, compassion, understanding, and all the other nice things that have been preached for generations and generations, but they have lost their essence during the journey. And even though we have made tremendous developments in some aspects, they are still not enough, in my eyes, to justify the attitude we have adopted toward the good, the bad and the ugly. No one cares anymore, and the definition of carpe diem metamorphosed, sucking the life out of life itself. I fear for where we are going, especially after reading Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World". It seems like the prophecy is getting closer to reality day after day, and that is frightening. Living in denial, getting high everyday on drugs, or alcohol, or consumerism, or the thirst for money and losing souls in the process define this coward world.

The problems are still there, though. No matter how hard we close our eyes and wish that responsibility will not be needed after the opening, the need will still be there, waiting for us to wake up. And some of us fortunately wake up, but unfortunate events are often what prompt these awakenings. Let's just hope that life will slap us as soon as possible, because it would be a shame to miss some opportunities that will not come around twice.
And I keep on philosophizing through thin air, holding desperately on the blueness of the sky, and wasting my time, because I am human...and also a product of post-modern times. No matter how hard I hope or try, I still remain a hypocrite because it floats in my genes like in the genes of the rest.
It is inherent.
It is destiny.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2007 14:39
NS-6
Mnemonic

you can't make someone love you! all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realise your worth (script on a notebook cover)

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Dhjetor 2007 00:09
amor alucius
Ennology

Regjistruar: 11/04/2003
Vendbanimi: city of the sin
Mesazhe: 7605

Sometimes I can't understand people, people in whom I've invested a lot of time and energy. Lately I've been confronted with some weird reactions. I try to understand by approaching the person but I can't succeed. I keep analysing the situations, I keep asking myself what I could have done differently but...I've no answers to that or I just don't want to believe my conclusions are true. It would cause me a lot of trouble, I would have to realise that he is suffering because of me...I'm no ready for that.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Dhjetor 2007 06:10
amor alucius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė amor alucius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me amor alucius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: amor alucius Shto amor alucius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto amor alucius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha NS-6
it's kinda strange that we often find it easier to express ourselves in a foreign language...it seems words gain power and the way they transmit it, is just stronger...maybe,it's just another way to hide ourselves...
nuk eshte e vertet, when it comes to expresssing ourselves, one finds soo many more ways in english language. imagine reading shakespeare in albanian? i'm very proud to be albanian, and i know my kids will speak albanian and write it, but when you start thinking in english is so much harder to express yourself better in albanain. for the first time that i wrote in albanian since 11th grade was the first day i became e member in here. i had the most weird feeling, because i have a northern dialect and when writing i wrote ne gjuhen letrare, but i had this uneasy feeling of been fake or not tru to my northern dialct from shkodra. so my point is that in english maybe our reall characters shine, and i'm fine with that. but if we are in albania we live and die with the character that society gives us, from what family you come from? from what city? from what village? from what what what?? the point is in albania a person is never judged individually they all have to do backround checks allway up to your grandfathers, wich in that case i'm proud of to have some great people in my family, but still it's individuality that doesn't exist in that society, but i do miss albania, has been a long time.but also there's no one that defend albania more passionately against serbs and greeks on youtube then i do. and i do it with pride and joy. tung.

Mesazh i vjetėr 01 Janar 2008 17:39
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 11:27 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 10 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Words Coming By...

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar