Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > One by one...This is it!
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Ana1
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 15/02/2003
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 823

How about females? ( in general)

In Albania each female`s life was seen primarily in terms of her reproductive role. People usually connect the female life cycle with the family life cycle.
On the other side , in America (unlike men), most females are more likely to view their career as insurance against not getting married, or have had a bad marriage, and difficult economic circumstances.
For example, single mothers and married woman tend to work only in the economic interest of the family. Most females do not report dreams in which their careers stand out, and this is awful!
In general females are more likely than males to disclose personal information to a friend( only by holding hands they are displaying other signs of affection). Females have strong emotions, and they take responsibility, and show initiative as well.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 21 Qershor 2011 00:58
Ana1 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Ana1 Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Ana1 Shto Ana1 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Ana1 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
ingmetalboy
without a trace

Regjistruar: 06/12/2004
Vendbanimi: wherever I may room
Mesazhe: 1008

Oh the good old days. so r u working as a hostess or as a bassgirl? let me know when u become a waitress.

Mesazh i vjetėr 21 Qershor 2011 19:03
ingmetalboy nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė ingmetalboy Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me ingmetalboy (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: ingmetalboy Shto ingmetalboy nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto ingmetalboy nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ana1
Veteran ne forum

I became an RN. Very far from waitress. Helping people in need is my first priority ( from now and on!). I work 40 hrs a week, and I`m very happy with my job ( because I love it.) I got payed very well, you must know that.
Anyway, it was a pleasure to chat with you. If you ever may need a job ( as a waiter), I wont mind if you ask me. You can work for me ( for my uncle), don`t be surprised! As my uncle Toni told me , "You may become rich one day!")
Have a healthy and happy afternoon.

Mesazh i vjetėr 21 Qershor 2011 23:02
Ana1 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Ana1 Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Ana1 Shto Ana1 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Ana1 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
ingmetalboy
without a trace

Regjistruar: 06/12/2004
Vendbanimi: wherever I may room
Mesazhe: 1008

Boring defense mechanism. Sarcasm is outdated my dear. I payed for my college working as a bassboy, waiter or pizzaman so i dont have a problem with any of that.
Also I was reading your little unwinding that you have posted here and I felt sad. I have two sisters and I dont know if they ever felt the way that you did but I sincerely believe that your parents wanted the best for you thats why they did what they did. Hope you find peace my dear... or smth similar to that.

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Qershor 2011 05:08
ingmetalboy nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė ingmetalboy Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me ingmetalboy (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: ingmetalboy Shto ingmetalboy nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto ingmetalboy nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ana1
Veteran ne forum

Way from home

The first time that I have been way from home, I felt the freedom moving forward in my veins. I kept smiling to everyone, I felt confident with myself. I felt free. Free from what? From whom I was running away?!

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Qershor 2011 15:47
Ana1
Veteran ne forum

From what and from whom was I running away

I was running away from the ignorance! The principal developmental task confronting young adults in the stage of intimacy versus isolation is to reach out and make connections with other people.
"To love and to work" as said by Freud ( explaining that by love he meant the generosity of intimacy as well as genital pleasure).
A general work reproductiveness should not preoccupy the individual to the extent that there will be a loss in one`s night or capacity to be a sexual and a loving being. And isolation is the inability to take chances with one`s identity by sharing true intimacy...

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Korrik 2011 04:26
Ana1
Veteran ne forum

hello little sis, I`m getting married!

"...what the ***k is going on there? Are you crazy bro? you have other things to take care of, you shouldn`t get married! you are too ***king young!"

beep, beep....

( after 24 hours and 15 minutes...)

"You are right sis, I was drunk when I spoke to you last time. All I can say is that I`m in love with our neighboor`s daughter. She is the only girl in the city who has never had a boyfriend, and I want to be her first lover!"

beep, beep...

Edi is so f***ing stupid! he thinks same as an 80 years old-ish man (think)! I can`t believe he is my brother, I should better say, he is my "bother"!

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Gusht 2011 00:38
shelgu
-

Regjistruar: 27/11/2007
Vendbanimi: EU
Mesazhe: 8928

Re: hello little sis, I`m getting married!

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Ana1
"...what the ***k is going on there? Are you crazy bro? you have other things to take care of, you shouldn`t get married! you are too ***king young!"

beep, beep....

( after 24 hours and 15 minutes...)

"You are right sis, I was drunk when I spoke to you last time. All I can say is that I`m in love with our neighboor`s daughter. She is the only girl in the city who has never had a boyfriend, and I want to be her first lover!"

beep, beep...

Edi is so f***ing stupid! he thinks same as an 80 years old-ish man (think)! I can`t believe he is my brother, I should better say, he is my "bother"!

What is it? Geto?

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Gusht 2011 19:23
shelgu nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė shelgu Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me shelgu (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: shelgu Shto shelgu nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto shelgu nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
briseide
Shtrige

Regjistruar: 12/02/2007
Vendbanimi: Rrefime memece
Mesazhe: 4388

That's all you had to say Ana?

I thought I found smthg interesting to read here finally (of course after Inge's messages )..

Mesazh i vjetėr 26 Shtator 2011 22:33
briseide nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė briseide Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me briseide (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: briseide Shto briseide nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto briseide nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lost_soul
going nowhere..

Regjistruar: 11/12/2005
Vendbanimi: orders of magnitude
Mesazhe: 2692

... (she) was feeling kinda seasick
but the crowd called out for more ...

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Shtator 2011 17:40
lost_soul nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lost_soul Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lost_soul (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lost_soul Shto lost_soul nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lost_soul nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 10:18 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > One by one...This is it!

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar