Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Musical Path (Rruga Muzikore) > Biography Of Celebrities...!!!
Gjithsej 8 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
BUCS
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 24/07/2003
Vendbanimi: ???
Mesazhe: 1256

Une nuk te kallzova se me ofendove, por sepse jeni jashte temes.
Ka plot tema per te bere chit-chat. Kjo eshte komplete teme tjeter.

Edhe nuk me ngeli, qejfi po thashe se me kishe ngatarruar

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Tetor 2003 16:30
BUCS nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė BUCS Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me BUCS (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: BUCS Shto BUCS nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto BUCS nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

Regjistruar: 01/09/2003
Vendbanimi: ~*~nZ~*~
Mesazhe: 1069

BIC RUNGA...!!!

Bic Runga is 26 years old. She is of Chinese and Maori heritage, born and raised in Christchurch, on New Zealand's South Island. Bic now lives between Auckland (near to her parents and two sisters) and wherever else in the world she needs to be.

In early 1997, Bic recorded her debut album drive - over a two month period with one engineer and a handful of musicians - and produced it herself.

Drive was released in New Zealand in 1997 and immediately established Bic as a star. The album won a swag of Tui awards - NZ's equivalent of the Grammys - including Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Vocal Performance and Best Songwriter. Bic also won the coveted Silver Scroll for songwriting (held in the same esteem in New Zealand as the Ivor Novello award in Britain). The album went on to become the biggest selling local artist album in New Zealand music history.

Over the following 2 years, drive was successfully released all around the world and Bic travelled relentlessly, promoting and performing, sometimes alone with an acoustic guitar, sometimes with a band. Rarely able to return home to the other end of the world, Bic was based for long periods in New York City.

While living in New York, Bic wrote several songs which would be recorded for her second album, beautiful collision - including the album's first single get some sleep. Other songs from the new album were written after Bic returned to New Zealand in 1999.

In late 1999, Bic began recording her follow up to drive. Relishing the freedoms afforded by the digital format and by again self-producing, Bic moved between studios in the USA and New Zealand, utilising the skills of many engineers and many more musicians. Recording was undertaken to varying degrees in New York, Los Angeles, Auckland (including Bic's home studio), Wellington and Christchurch.

In February 2002, Bic and her hard drive travelled back to New York for the mixing of the album by mix engineer Michael Brauer (Coldplay, New Radicals) at Quad Sudios. It is appropriate that the recording of the last track on beautiful collision - gravity - was only completed at Quad while Brauer was busy mixing the other tracks.

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Tetor 2003 13:38
sUgA__tIlOnCe nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė sUgA__tIlOnCe Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me sUgA__tIlOnCe (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: sUgA__tIlOnCe Shto sUgA__tIlOnCe nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto sUgA__tIlOnCe nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
skalabrino
Stekaxhi

Regjistruar: 25/08/2003
Vendbanimi: o hu sa larg
Mesazhe: 257

hi brunia

you now why the 50 cent have this nik name if you dont now a tell to you because i like the albums of 50 cent but a now that 50 cent is famous because the songs that he sing are making in text from eminem maybe you can tell my the true because ai think you now evrythink about eminem ok sweety have a nice day and good night

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Tetor 2003 19:46
skalabrino nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė skalabrino Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me skalabrino (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: skalabrino Shto skalabrino nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto skalabrino nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

SKALABRINO...!!!

I now, but at the moment I don't remember.
Sorry about that lol, have fun!!!
Bye!!!

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Tetor 2003 11:59
sUgA__tIlOnCe nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė sUgA__tIlOnCe Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me sUgA__tIlOnCe (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: sUgA__tIlOnCe Shto sUgA__tIlOnCe nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto sUgA__tIlOnCe nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
atdheuyne
Anėtar Aktiv

Regjistruar: 15/09/2003
Vendbanimi: amerike
Mesazhe: 225

Unhappy

ore..

na mbytet me kete anglishten..ne qe sflasim anglisht c'a te marim vesh....
ika su kam me shok..
po ky shoku qe kam ne ane me tha qe keni ber nja dy gabime ne te shkruar......ha...ha... une se di fare ju se dini mire..

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Tetor 2003 17:03
atdheuyne nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė atdheuyne Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me atdheuyne (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: atdheuyne Shto atdheuyne nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto atdheuyne nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
skalabrino
Stekaxhi

Regjistruar: 25/08/2003
Vendbanimi: o hu sa larg
Mesazhe: 257

hi

o lol se me bere te qesh po ne e dime qe nuk dime anglisht po thjehste mundohemi ta profeksionojme pak hahah bej shaka lal dhe atni per zonjushen nga tir qe kujton se i dinte te gjitha por kesaj i beri bisht dhe tha se nuk e mbante mend nese per ty lal qe tu tregosh te tjereve qe nuk e dine .
50 cent the name that now he have for nik name is the name of one of the famous killer in bruklin in the years 80 ok baby

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Tetor 2003 21:09
skalabrino nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė skalabrino Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me skalabrino (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: skalabrino Shto skalabrino nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto skalabrino nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS...!!!

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re p27_enriqueatwork-01.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 38 herė.

In l996, hundreds of sold-out concerts and 30 million albums ago, a young and talented Enrique Iglesias burst onto the music scene with his first album, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, an incredibly appealing collection of Spanish language tracks that went on to sell 6 millions copies, earn a Grammy and make him an international superstar. In the intervening years, as the world opened its arms to the charismatic performer, his ability to write and produce the coolest, hippest and most romantic pop in the Spanish language grew even stronger as he proves on Quizįs, his first album of all Spanish language material in 5 years.

"The power of music in Spanish is so strong, "explained Iglesias, "that I couldn’t stay away from it any longer"

Quizįs features Iglesias at his best, performing the rhythmic, and warmly romantic pop inflected tracks that earned him Spanish language album sales in excess of l7 million, 13 #1 singles, a Grammy, two American Music Awards, and eight Premios Lo Nuestro

The new album was produced by Enrique Iglesias, Lester Mendez and Rafael Peréz Botija. Iglesias wrote or co-wrote every track but one and recorded Quizįs while in the middle of a hectic, worldwide promotion schedule for the tremendously successful ESCAPE album, his 2001 multi-platinum release which has sold nearly 8 million copies worldwide and produced 3 hit singles. "I decided to do a Spanish album, because I love working. While I was promoting my English album, I started writing songs for this album. I felt I had enough songs to create an album and I didn’t want to wait any longer. There are songs that have a magic that you can control, and those are the ones to record."

There is magic aplenty on Quizįs. The first single from the album is the romantic bolero "Mentiroso" (Liar), already a top track at radio, and the only track not written recently. "I wrote the song nearly 2 years ago in Los Angeles when I started playing the piano," he explained. "All of a sudden the word ‘Mentiroso’ came up. I loved the melody. I was nearly done recording Quizįs when I remembered it and brought it to the studio to record. I really liked the way it turned out and decided to include it in the album." The stylishly filmed new video for the track was directed by the award-winning Simon Brand, and features Enrique on a stormy night, alone and struggling with his emotions and the desire to be with his lover as expressed in MENTIROSO.

Quizįs features some of Iglesias’s most romantic ballads ever, about love, including "Tres Palabras" (Three Words), where "There is not minute that I don’t think about you" "and love lost, such as "Para Que La Vida" (Why There’s Life) in which Iglesias nurtures a broken heart and counts the hours that his love left him; "Fifteen days and six hours have passed," he sings. But there’s also muic to groove to, such as the mid-tempo "La Chica de Ayer" (The Girl from Yesterday) and the sexy and danceable "Mamacita".

There is something for every fan on this record, which is just what Iglesias planned. "I can’t say enough abut my fans. They have been with me almost seven years, since I started, and I feel they have grown with me every album I release. They are loyal."

Since 1996’s ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, fans have made Enrique Iglesias one of the hottest selling artists in the world. With his second album, VIVIR (l997), Enrique reaped huge global sales; Billboard’s Artist of the Year and Album of the Year awards and launched a highly successful tour, with sold-out shows in 16 countries, in venues as large as 50,000 seat stadiums. His songs and material matured as he honed his songwriting craft on 1998’s top-selling COSAS DEL AMOR, for which he won the prestigious ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award. In 1999, Will Smith asked Enrique to contribute "Bailamos" to the soundtrack to "Wild Wild West"; the track became a #l hit.

His fourth album, ENRIQUE (l999), launched Iglesias’s English language career, netted two #l singles, double platinum sales in the U.S. and platinum and gold sales in 32 countries around the world; it sold nearly seven million albums worldwide. The embracing ballad "Hero", the first single from 2001’s ESCAPE, became a post – September llth comfort to the U.S., and subsequent singles, "Escape", which Billboard said, "fosters a feeling of well-being and hope", and the current "Don’t Turn Off The Lights", are radio staples. Enrique made history with ESCAPE, when he became the first Latin artist to reach #1 on the U.K. sales charts. ESCAPE is also the best selling album in the U.K. this year

One of the most exciting performers in the world, Iglesias is renowned for his charismatic live performance and for his ability to establish a rapport with his fans that "makes his audience swoon", and keeps them "on their feet screaming and dancing" from first song to last. "Touring is my favorite thing to do," he says. "I love the adrenaline I feel when I’m on stage and the energy I get from my fans."

Enrique Iglesias’s fall tour promises to be one of the most successful of the season. The first leg of the tour drew critical raves. Delivered by a crack l0-piece band, his material in concert "retains the well-crafted pop charms that make them radio staples", wrote one reporter. "Delightful!" said the NY Daily News. The Fall leg of a 30-city string of dates kicks off on September 3 in Montreal, and makes its way across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico in venues such as Madison Square Garden Miami’s American Airlines Arena, the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and Mexico City’s Auditorio Nacional.

When Iglesias performs tracks from Quizas on tour, the full range of his growth as a songwriter and musician will be revealed. "We grow from experience," says Iglesias who has had plenty the past few years. "So my music is always changing and in constant evolution. My first album is completely different to the last album. I just follow my own taste on music." And as experience has taught all of us, his fans are sure to follow.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Tetor 2003 06:35
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

CHRISTINA AGUILERA...!!!

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re 2.jpg

I don't know how many of you remember the old Star Search talent-contest program, but most of us who were subjected to it back then (channel-surfing wasn't what it is today) spent most of our time trying to figure out which was worse: the "talent" or Ed McMahon. At the age of 8, future teen sensation Christina Aguilera appeared on the program (you can be sure VH1 wasted no time in digging up the clip to air on Before They Were Rock Stars). But that was just the beginning: At age 10, she sang the national anthem for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and from ages 12 to 14 she appeared on the new Mickey Mouse Club show alongside other future stars Britney Spears and J.C. and Justin of *NSYNC. Her duet with Japanese pop star Keizo Nakanishi on "All I Wanna Do" also allowed her video exposure and even a tour of Japan.

Aguilera returned to the U.S. in 1998 in time to audition for the singing part of "Reflection" in the Disney film Mulan; her living room boombox demo of Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Run To You" was Fed-Exed by her manager to Disney, and within a week she had the Disney job and a solo deal with RCA Records. Talk about timing!

Aguilera's 1999 self-titled debut was recorded with a variety of hot-shot producers, including Carl Sturken and Evan Rogers (*NSYNC), Travon Potts (Monica), and Guy Roche (Brandy). Hit-songwriter-for-hire Diane Warren gave her the ballad "I Turn To You," while "Genie In A Bottle" was produced by ex-System David Frank and Steve Kipner. Not surprisingly, Christina Aguilera shot all the way to number one in its first week of release and maintained a spot in the upper reaches of the Billboard charts for weeks. That same year, Aguilera took home a Grammy for Best New Artist.

After appearing on a number of teen award programs, releasing Christmas and Spanish-language albums, and being compared countless times to her less vocally gifted ex-MMC castmate Britney Spears, Aguilera seemed to go to great pains to refashion herself as a sort of R&B/street baby diva, starting with her often bizarre fashion sense: Gone were the cute CosmoGirl outfits and straight flaxen locks, replaced by bizarre shredded getups that barely covered her private parts and cornrows or Dee Snider perms. This landed her on many worst-dressed lists, but she was merely young artist trying to find herself, and that meant growing up--and making mistakes--in public. One career move that certainly wasn't a mistake was her participation in the Moulin Rouge soundtrack's remake of LaBelle's "Lady Marmalade" with Pink, Mya, Lil' Kim, and Missy Elliott: The superstar collaboration showcased her powerful vocals and was one of the biggest singles of 2001.

Now, at age 21, Aguilera is continuing do her own thing with her long-awaited sophomore album, Stripped, much of which she co-wrote. The album's first single, "Dirrty," features a rap by Redman. Whether this new direction will widen her audience or alienate her existing fanbase remains to be seen, but it's certain that Stripped will help her stand out from the teen-pop pack.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Tetor 2003 07:51
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

MYA...!!!

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re 0503_mya_a.jpg

After Aaliyah, Monica, Brandy, and Monifah, but before Ashanti arrived on the scene, there was another young, female, single-named R&B star that set the charts ablaze. Her name was Mya. She burst onto the music scene in spring of 1998 when she was a mere 18-years-old, but by no means was she a newcomer to show business.

Even before her career as a singer took flight, the Washington, D.C.-born Mya proved to be an accomplished dancer. Her first success came as a member of the dance group T.W.A. (not the airlines, but "Tappers With Attitude"). Following that stint, she traveled to New York where she studied at the Dance Theater of Harlem with Bring in Da Noise, Bring In Da Funk choreographer Savion Glover.

Aside from her interest in dance, Mya also played violin and sang. It was her father, who was also a professional musician, who circulated the demo tape that landed in the hands of Interscope executive Haqq Islam.

Working with a list of collaborators that included Diane Warren, Babyface, Missy Elliott, and Dru Hill's Sisqo and Moko, Mya's self-titled debut was two years in the making, and it didn't disappoint. The album, which dealt with a teen coming of age, spawned the hit singles "It's All About Me," "Movin' On," and "My First Night With You."

With a couple of high-profile soundtrack spots—"Ghetto Superstar," with Pras and Ol' Dirty Bastard, on Bulworth and "Take Me There" on the Rugrats with Blackstreet and Mase--Mya remained the in spotlight between albums.

In 2000 she returned with Fear Of Flying, which again featured a list of heavy-hitting collaborators including the Lox's Jadakiss and TLC's Left-Eye, as well as production by Swizz Beatz. That album also yielded a series of hit singles, including "Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do)," "Best Of Me," and "Free."

Mya again raised her profile in 2001 with a saucy soundtrack entry—a remake of LaBelle's '70s hit "Lady Marmalade," which paired her with Christina Aguilera, Pink, and Lil' Kim. The Missy Elliott-produced single and the accompany video to promote the film Moulin Rogue and its accompanying soundtrack undoubtedly raised Mya's profile to new heights.

In the summer of 2003, Mya returned with her third album Mood Ring, featuring songs co-written and produced by Elliott, Timbaland, Damon Elliott, Knobody, Rockwilder, Omen, Tricky, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Ron Fair and Mya herself.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Tetor 2003 08:11
sUgA__tIlOnCe
nGaDaLe

MICHELLE BRANCH...!!!

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re 0402_michelle_branch_e.jpg

When Michelle Branch arrived on the music scene in the summer of 2001, she provided a proverbial breath of fresh air to the teen-pop world. While Britney, Christina, and their ilk were certainly getting people's attention with their eye-grabbing videos and catchy but disposable pop confections often concocted by studio wizards or veteran songsmiths, Branch not only wrote her own tunes, but played guitar. Although she was signed to Madonna's Maverick Recording Co., Branch didn't cite the Material Mom as an influence, but rather classic rock acts like Led Zeppelin and Aerosmith and singer/songwriters such as Joni Mitchell and Lisa Loeb.

It was that down-to-earth quality, and real songs performed by a real musician, that helped make Branch a success. The Spirit Room, her debut album produced by John Shanks (Melissa Etheridge, Chris Isaak), first gained noticed thanks to the hit single "Everywhere," which managed to attract Branch's peers and their parents. The single reached No. 12 on Billboard's Hot 100, but climbed all the way to No. 9 on the magazine's Adult Top 40 chart.

Subsequent hits "All You Wanted" and "Goodbye To You" proved that Branch's success was not fluke. Branch perhaps secured her spot in the pop pantheon by collaborating with Carlos Santana on "The Game Of Love," the first single from his 2002 effort Shaman.

With her fame growing, Branch was nominated, but did not win a Grammy for a best new artist. She did, however, share the gold with for best pop collaboration with vocals for her work with Santana.

After a brief contract dispute with Maverick was resolved, was prepared to issue her follow-up album, Hotel Paper, in June 2003.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Tetor 2003 11:07
Ora tani: 12:47 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 8 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Musical Path (Rruga Muzikore) > Biography Of Celebrities...!!!

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar