Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > I Found this curious !
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Balerina
Rose of Silence

Regjistruar: 31/08/2006
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 1525

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lezhjani-82
5.ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that... is the beginning of a new argument.

AND FINALLY....

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their
position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack asses, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

Hilarious! My fav is "Arguments". That shows who wears the pants in the house.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Shkurt 2007 18:41
Balerina nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Balerina Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Balerina (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Balerina Shto Balerina nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Balerina nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Niqua
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 24/09/2003
Vendbanimi: Fajtori chat
Mesazhe: 6938

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lezhjani-82
[B

.ISCES:. The Piece of ass

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high ### appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of abd luck if you do not repost.[/B]

uaaaaa ca me paske pershkruar mua ktu hahaha

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Shkurt 2007 18:53
Niqua nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Niqua Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Niqua (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Niqua Shto Niqua nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Niqua nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Regjistruar: 02/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Eternity...
Mesazhe: 4813

Marriage
When a man steals your wife, there is no better
revenge than to let him keep her.
Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of
a coin; they just can't face each other, but still
they stay together.
Hemant Joshi

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll
be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a
philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us
from achieving them.
Dumas

The great question... which I have not been able to
answer... is, "What does a woman want?
Sigmund Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some
paragraphs with me.
Anonymous

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We
take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A
little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing.
She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
Henry Youngman

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for
two years."
Sam Kinison

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even
faster than electronic banking. It's called
marriage."
James Holt McGavran

"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one
left me and the second one didn't."
Patrick Murray

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Nash

The most effective way to remember your wife's
birthday is to forget it once...
Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I
wanted to.
Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we
met.
Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's
wrong
Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the
enemy
Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife
wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second Guy "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Mars 2007 20:41
lezhjani-82 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lezhjani-82 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lezhjani-82 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lezhjani-82't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lezhjani-82 Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
drytty
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 25/02/2005
Vendbanimi: Padova
Mesazhe: 184

hard staff

Kujt ti duhet...

http://rapidshare.com/files/2983574...iness_Terms.pdf

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Maj 2007 16:28
drytty nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė drytty Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me drytty (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė drytty't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: drytty Shto drytty nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto drytty nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
briseide
Shtrige

Regjistruar: 12/02/2007
Vendbanimi: Rrefime memece
Mesazhe: 4388

Thumbs up

.:SCORPIO:. The sex addict

Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring. 4 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

p.s Can be mean??

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Qershor 2007 15:11
briseide nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė briseide Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me briseide (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: briseide Shto briseide nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto briseide nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
atiola
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 19/09/2006
Vendbanimi: Aty ku ti te jesh shiko gjithnje dy here aty jam dhe une mjafton vetem te me mendosh
Mesazhe: 1875

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha briseide
.:SCORPIO:. The sex addict

Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring. 4 years of abd luck if you do not repost.

p.s Can be mean??

maybe

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Qershor 2007 15:19
atiola nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė atiola Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me atiola (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: atiola Shto atiola nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto atiola nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lezhjani-82
I Pavdekshem

Regjistruar: 02/01/2005
Vendbanimi: Eternity...
Mesazhe: 4813

Just for You

>
>ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
>
>
>TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
>conversational skills will be as important as any other.
>
>
>THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you
>want.
>
>
>FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
>
>
>FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
>
>
>SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
>
>
>SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
>
>
>EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream People who don't have dreams
don't
>have much.
>
>
>NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the
only
>way to live life completely.
>
>
>TEN. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
>
>
>ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
>
>
>TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
>
>
>THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,
smile
>and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
>
>
>FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve
great
>risk..
>
>
>FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
>
>
>SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
>
>
>SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for
others;
>and responsibility for all your actions.
>
>
>EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
>
>
>NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps
to
>correct it.
>
>
>TWENTY. Smile when pickin g up the phone. The caller will hear it in
your
>voice.
>
>
>TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.
>
>Now, here's the FUN part!
>
>Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve.
>
>1-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
>
>5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
>
>9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks
>
>15 and above: Your life will improve drastically and everything you
ever
>dreamed of will begin to take shape.
>
>A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your
heart.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Korrik 2007 17:54
lezhjani-82 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lezhjani-82 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lezhjani-82 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lezhjani-82't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lezhjani-82 Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lezhjani-82 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Eltoni83
Anetar i ri

Regjistruar: 03/07/2007
Vendbanimi: Western Sahara
Mesazhe: 15

I like three the best.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Korrik 2007 06:21
Eltoni83 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Eltoni83 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Eltoni83 (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Eltoni83 Shto Eltoni83 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Eltoni83 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
elsaaa
Grrrrrrrr

Regjistruar: 20/07/2003
Vendbanimi: usa
Mesazhe: 2047

[QUOTE]Po citoj ato që tha lezhjani-82
[B]:VIRGO:. The Virgin

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness. 7 years of BAD luck if you do not repost.

ncncncncncnc e mire mire ne tbojm me na dasht me zor....

tgjith shenjat sex back and forth..
funny lezhjani po me kto bad luck e ke prish i cik lol....

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Korrik 2007 08:46
elsaaa nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė elsaaa Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me elsaaa (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: elsaaa Shto elsaaa nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto elsaaa nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
heathcliff
i larguar.

Regjistruar: 12/02/2007
Vendbanimi: brenda vuajtes.
Mesazhe: 555

Birth Signs

AQUARIUS (Jan 20 - Feb 18) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand, you are inclined to be careless to be careless and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Everyone thinks you are a freakin' jerk.

PISCES (Feb 19 - Mar 20) You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence over your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people screw small animals and pick their noses.

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 19) You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered, impatient, and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

TAURUS (Apr 20 - May 20) You are practical and persistent. You have dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamn Communist.

GEMINI (May 21 - Jun 20) You are quick and intelligent and a thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

CANCER (Jun 21 - Jul 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems. They think you are a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a damn.

LEO (Jul 23 - Aug 22) You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are pushy. Most Leo people are thieving bastards and kiss mirrors a lot.

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sep 22) You are the logical type and hate disorder. This shit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while screwing. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a male, you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are excellent. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of veneral disease.

SCORPIO (Oct 23 - Nov 21) You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpio people are murdered.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22 - Dec 21) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks and pot heads. People laugh at you a lot because you are always getting fucked.

CAPRICORN (Dec 22 - Jan 19) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chicken shit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Korrik 2007 23:03
heathcliff nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė heathcliff Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me heathcliff (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: heathcliff Shto heathcliff nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto heathcliff nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 08:11 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 4 faqe: « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > I Found this curious !

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar