Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Teoria e Artit dhe Historiku i Tij > Art versus Solitude
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Art versus Solitude

Are artists destined to solitude?
I was watching the film regarding Frida Calho yesterday and all her paintings expressed Solitude.... She was different from her surroundings, different in her thoughts, different in her way of living her life.
I have the feeling sometimes that when a person is different from the others he/she is like an heretic for the society, especially in the Albanian environment, or in whatever conventional society I guess, ( since I consider the Albanian one a conventional society).

What do you think? Is the price of being different - solitude?

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Qershor 2006 16:45
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Re: Art versus Solitude

Hello first of all

Maybe  artists are not destinated to solitude, but solitude is something inherent within them, inherent to their personality.

Certainly, isolation belongs to a way of intellectual life in Orient as well as Occident. I think any kind of  investigation or art need to be done in solitude.

I remember something that Alejandro Dumas  said: Art needs solitude, misery or passion.

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Qershor 2006 17:10
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
~Enigme~
Simplexity

Regjistruar: 08/10/2005
Vendbanimi: My soul
Mesazhe: 4073

How can the depth, magnitude and extent of solitude can be different? Is it because can be a biological need? Then we all are different.
I think it is a creative expression that is not found in everybody but that is what makes each of us special.  Maybe it is the method of cultivating sensitivity and the giving attention to the world. Maybe I should agree with Pablo Picasso that said "without great solitude no serious work is possible"

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Qershor 2006 18:36
~Enigme~ nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė ~Enigme~ Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me ~Enigme~ (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė ~Enigme~'t! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: ~Enigme~ Shto ~Enigme~ nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto ~Enigme~ nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
cupka
madmoiselle!

Regjistruar: 19/06/2003
Vendbanimi: New York!
Mesazhe: 1505

More often than rarely, yes they are destined to solitude.
But for an artist to be called an artist, solitude is a must. Artists have very chaotic ideas, thoughts, feelings and perceptions of the world so through solitude they find an excape from the external world in order to figure out, affirm, discover, reveal, correct, rescue, regenerate, heal, restore, conquer, triumph and shape or resolve the world within themselves.
As a result of this isolation and seclusion to figure out themselves, the society and the world in general, they end up alone. One because others view an artis as an indifferent individual and two because the art of an artist be it ideas, music, painting, writting etc, are generally not immediately understoond by the masses, thus this leads to more solitude.
The conventional societies while its applausible that they try to conserve their form of live, it negates itslef the possibility of new perceptions and new talents and like you said Klodel, an artist then becomes an outsider of the society.

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Qershor 2006 20:16
cupka nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė cupka Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me cupka (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: cupka Shto cupka nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto cupka nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Exclamation

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha Klodel

I have the feeling sometimes that when a person is different from the others he/she is like an heretic for the society, especially in the Albanian environment, or in whatever conventional society I guess, ( since I consider the Albanian one a conventional society). 

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha shejtonja

The conventional societies while its applausible that they try to conserve their form of live, it negates itslef the possibility of new perceptions and new talents and like you said Klodel, an artist then becomes an outsider of the society.

We can fall in a topic here at this point. Not always artists have been outsider of the society. Along the History you can find how artists were totally integrated in their societies and art was understood by common people. For example in the art done in Middle Age. Art was to the service of the people. With the passing time and the creation of the "bourgeoisie"(middle class people with money), the relation art-common people changed. These bourgoises wanted to buy art works to collect them. They made art and  matter of merchandise. But art has always had the will to be a free expression.
It's true that now Art has become in an elitist matter. Not everybody is able to understand art. But this kind of Art is the consecuence of the defiance of the artists when bourgoises wanted to buy them. Artists laugh of the people. "You want to buy everything I do just like a sign of luxury; ok, you buy this "absurd" thing if u want". And happened that even the "absurd" art works were bought by them.  

I don't know, maybe this understoodable art is a kind of supervivency of the own art. And this fact makes artists look like diferent, strange people. Now we could ask us if art will become an art of the people again?

Mesazh i vjetėr 14 Qershor 2006 09:12
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 10:56 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Teoria e Artit dhe Historiku i Tij > Art versus Solitude

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar