Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > Granada
Gjithsej 5 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Universidad de Granada

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re logo-ugranada.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 54 herė.

Note: This message was inspired by Jimmy who asked me about the meaning of the arms shield of the University of Granada. Ok, here you have the answer:p.

The University of Granada's shield has a black eagle with two heads (as the albanian flag). This shield belonged to the Emperor Carlos V, and the University has this seal and shield cause the emperor was its founder. The eagle with two heads are simbols of the two empires that Carlos had in his hands. So that he was emperor of the Spanish empire (he was proclamed Carlos I of Spain) and the German empire (Carlos V of Germany). Some writtings of that time says that in his empire never ever there was sunset. So he was ruling the most of the world.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Maj 2005 12:42
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

About Carlos V...

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re carlosv-shield.gif
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 53 herė.

Picture: Carlos I shield

Felipe de Habsburgo“s (the beauty) son and Juana la Loca“s (the mad), he was king of Spain from the year 1516 till the year 1556 and emperor of the Sacre Roma-Germanic Empire from the year 1519 till the year 1558.

The marital politics of his grandparents, his father“s death and his mother“s incapacity gave him the inheritance of four different dinasties.

His grandfather Maximiliano left him the centro-european territories from Austria and the rights for the Empire, from his granmother Maria de Borgońa, he inherited the Netherlands, from Fernando el Católico he obtain the reigns of "La Corona de Aragon", besides, Sicilia and Naples, and from his grandmother Isabel I "La Corona de Castilla", the Canaries and all the new discovered and undiscovered World.

Carlos“ childhood transcurred in the Flemish court and he was educated by Adriano de Utrecht.

In the year 1515 he took charge of the government from the Netherlands, and Guillermo de Cro’, lord of Chičvres, took it during a period of time. When his grandfather Fernando died in 1516, he became king of Spain, and in 1519 he became Emperor.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Maj 2005 12:50
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Re: About Carlos V...

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re carlosv-sword.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 51 herė.

Picture: Carlos I sword

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Maj 2005 12:52
jimmy84
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 11/12/2003
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 1021

He he he he
Carlos I of Spain and Carlos V of Germany used to live in the sixteen century, but Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbeu (Scanderbeg) used to live a century before Carlos I so that means that you spanish STOLE the eagle from us Well, you can keep it, because even us stole it from Costandinopolis

Darke, the eagle with two heads was the symbol of Costandinopoliz (Bizant) and it means that Costandinopolis should beware from the both sides, East and West. But the eagle with two heads was the symbol for the most of europian empires. The Spanish Empire (when Carlos I was on the throne), for the Russian Empire and even for the Austrian Empire. (but these eagles used to be golden not black).

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Maj 2005 13:29
jimmy84 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė jimmy84 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me jimmy84 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė jimmy84't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: jimmy84 Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Endri

Regjistruar: 02/01/2003
Vendbanimi: Today
Mesazhe: 1498

The flag is not greek neither russian.

The flag is byzantinian, and albanians were part of it. It was Skanderbeg's flag afterall, who led our forces against the turks. And one of the reasons we are called "Shqiptars" meaning "Sons of Eagles". Note the flag!

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Maj 2005 21:48
Endri nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Endri Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Endri (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Endri Shto Endri nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Endri nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
jimmy84
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 11/12/2003
Vendbanimi:
Mesazhe: 1021

Endri, easy man easy. Have a deep breath. (j/k)
We aren`t talking about greeks or chinese We are talking about the eagle with two heads. And as i said (and you said too) it is a byzantinian simbol. But if you see the symbols of the empires you will find the EAGLE Sometimes only with one head (Germany, or America) but mostly with two heads, (Austria, Russia, Spain and if i`m not wrong even French). Only in the British Empire the symbol is the lion instead of the eagle. But this eagles are golden not black (as the byzantinian and albanian eagle).
This doesn`t mean that our flag is Portugese or Italian. This is albanian flag for mor than 500 years.

Kjo tema vajti nga nderzimi artificial tek lufta e amerikaneve ne Vietnam

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Maj 2005 15:07
jimmy84 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė jimmy84 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me jimmy84 (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė jimmy84't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: jimmy84 Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto jimmy84 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

The fall of Granada

Attending to a NS-6’s request about the fall of Granada, here it’s this message. Firtstly, I have to say that there are a lot of legends around the muslim times of Granada, and of course two versions of the facts, christian version and muslim version.

Podemos decir que las principales causas de la caķda de Granada fueron la descomposición total de la familia reinante en Granada, la dispersión de la capa social intelectual y gobernante, la falta de prudencia de todos en la colaboración con el enemigo cristiano de Castilla para ganar a su oponente musulmįn, todo ello condujo finalmente a la caķda de Granada, después de un largo y continuado Yihad que duró aproximadamente, dos siglos. Y esta vez se unificaron las fuerzas cristianas en su deseo de acabar con el Islam en Al-Andalus, mientras que el auxilio a los musulmanes desde el otro lado del mar fue inexistente.
We can say that the main causes of the fall of Granada were the total descomposition of the royal family engranada, the dispersión of the intellectual and governing people, and the traitors who colaborated with the christian kinas; so all this finally drove to the fall of the Granada kingdom after a long Yihad of two centuries. This time all the christian armies joined to get the end of the Islam in Al-Andalus, while no one muslim came to help from the other side of the sea.

En el ańo 867 H. (1463 d.J.) se sublevó Abul-Hasan Alķ (Mulhacen) en contra de su padre, el emir Saad, lo destituyó y lo desterró a Almerķa, dónde murió en el mismo ańo. Desde el principio, Mulhacen habķa entrado en guerras fratricidas contra sus dos hermanos, Abu Al Hayyay Yusuf y Abu Abdillah Muhammad Zagal, que le habķan disputado el trono, el uno independientemente del otro. Al morir Abu Al Hayyay, quedó Abu Abdillah Zagal como śnico oponente en disputa. Y a pesar de las guerras fratricidas, se ocupó Abul-Hasan, al llegar al poder, de reforzar las ciudadelas y organizar los asuntos del paķs. Y Zagal acudió al rey de Castilla Enrique IV para pedirle ayuda contra su hermano. Se encontró con él en Archidona el ańo 874 H. (1469 d.J.), prometiéndole la colaboración y el apoyo a cambio de su lealtad hacia él. Respondió a eso Mulhacen con el ataque a algunas tierras castellanas y la recuperación de varios lugares usurpados. En esos momentos, se sublevó Mįlaga contra Mulhacen, e hicieron venir a Zagal desde Castilla y lo proclamaron rey. Y asķ fue como se dividió el pequeńo reino islįmico en dos partes divergentes al tiempo que se unificaba Aragón y Castilla (1474 d.J.).
In the year 867 H. (1463 d.J.) Abul-Hasan Alķ (Mulhacen) revolted against his father, Emir Saad. He dismissed and was exiled to Almeria, where he died in the same year. From the beginning, Abul-Hasan had fratricidas wars against his two brothers, Abu Al Hayyay Yusuf and Abu Abdillah Muhammad Zagal, who wanted to dispute the throne to him, the one independently of the other. When dying Abu Al Hayyay, Abu Abdillah Zagal was the only opponent in dispute of the throne. And in spite of the fratricidas wars, Abul-Hasan took care, when arriving at the power, to reinforce cities and to organize the subjects of the country.. And Zagal went to the king of Castilla Enrique IV to request help to him against his brother. In 874 H met with him in Archidona. (1469 d.J.), promising to him in the collaboration and the support in exchange for his loyalty towards him. He responded to Mulhacen with the attack to some Castillian lands and the recovery of several usurped places. At those moments, Malaga revolted against Mulhacen, and made Zagal to come from Castilla and he was proclaimed king of Malaga. So the Islamic Kingdom was dividedin two parts whereas at that same time was unified Aragón and Castilla (1474 d.J.).

Por otro lado, la primera esposa de Mulhacen, Aisha, era hija de su tķo el sultįn el Izquierdo y madre de sus dos hijos Abu Abdillah Muhammad (Boabdil, el Rey Chico) y Abu Al Hayyay Yusuf. Después, se casó Mulhacen con una joven cristiana, que se hizo musulmana bajo el nombre de Zoraya, hija del capitįn castellano Sancho Jiménez de Solķs, con la que tuvo dos hijos Saad y Nasr. Prefirió Mulhacen a Zoraya y sus dos hijos, y se alejó de la hija de su tķo con sus dos hijos, recluyéndolos en la torre de Comares del palacio de la Alhambra. Esto contribuyó a aumentar la división de la sociedad granadina y su ira contra él.
In another hand, the first Mulhacen’s wife, Aisha, was daughter of his uncle sultįn “el izquierdo” (the Left) and the mother of her two children Abu Abdillah Muhammad (Boabdil, “Short King” ) and Abu Al Hayyay Yusuf. Later, Mulhacen got married with a young Christian woman, that became Muslim under the name of Zoraya, daughter of the Castilian captain Sancho Jiménez de Solis, with whom had two children Saad and Nasr. Mulhacen preferred Zoraya and their two children, and he moved away from the daughter of his uncle with his two children, shutting them in the tower of Comares of the Alhambra. This contributed to increase the division of the Granada’s society and its wrath against him.

En una noche de Yumada 2Ŗ del ańo 887 H. (1482 d.J.), la princesa Aisha pudo escapar de su prisión en compańķa de sus hijos Muhammad y Yusuf y con el apoyo de los Abencerrajes. Aparecieron, al cabo de un tiempo, en Guadix, dónde anunció Abu Abdillah Muhammad (el Rey Chico) la desobediencia a su padre. Fue entonces, cuando los cristianos aprovecharon esta ocasión de nueva guerra civil entre los musulmanes, para acosar las tierras de Granada. Atacaron Alhama de Granada, ciudad rica situada en el centro del Reino, tomaron posesión de ella en el mes de Muharram del ańo 887 H. (1482 d.J.), después de asesinar a su población y maltratarla. A continuación, avanzaron los castellanos sobre Loja, pero los rechazó Abul-Hasan con pérdidas horribles en el mes de Yumada 1Ŗ del 887 H. (1482 d.J.). Y al regresar a Granada fue depuesto y reconocido en su lugar su hijo Abu Abdillah Muhammad (Boabdil), trasladįndose a Mįlaga junto a su hermano Zagal.
One night of Yumada 2Ŗ of year 887 H. (1482 d.J.), princess Aisha could escape of her prison in company of her children Boabdil and Yusuf and with the support of the Abencerrajes. They appeared, after a time, in Guadix, where Abu Abdillah Muhammad announced (Boabdil, Short King ) proclamed his disobedience to his father. This is when the Christians took advantage of this new civil war between the Muslims, to harass territories of Granada. They attacked Alhama of Granada, rich city located in the center of the Kingdom, took possession from her in the month Muharram, year 887 H. (1482 d.J.), after assassinating its population and mistreating them. Then, they advanced on Loja, and were rejected by Mulhacen, but he lost the batle (1482 d.J.). And when returning to Granada, his son Abu Abdillah Muhammad (Boabdil) was proclamed King of Granada, so Mulhacen went to Malaga next to his brother Zagal.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2005 22:25
Cindi
larguar

Regjistruar: 01/09/2005
Vendbanimi: arratisur
Mesazhe: 2664

Thumbs up

What a beautifull city, full of hisory. It's worth it to plan the next trip in Spain. Thanks a lot Darke for your info.

Good job_ football

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2005 13:01
Cindi nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Cindi Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Cindi Shto Cindi nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Cindi nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha football
What a beautifull city, full of hisory. It's worth it to plan the next trip in Spain. Thanks a lot Darke for your info.

Good job_ football

thanks to you for your interest. You are right, Granada is full of history and stories. You know, we have so many archeological reminders burried in the floor, that we have years trying to put the metro in the city, but the undertaking is becoming almost impossible cause the floor is plaged with them

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2005 13:10
Cindi
larguar

Regjistruar: 01/09/2005
Vendbanimi: arratisur
Mesazhe: 2664

Thumbs up

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha darke

thanks to you for your interest. You are right, Granada is full of history and stories. You know, we have so many archeological reminders burried in the floor, that we have years trying to put the metro in the city, but the undertaking is becoming almost impossible cause the floor is plaged with them

You are so lucky to live in such a beautifull country, full of live and history. I wish to be me to see so much sun in my life and e restfull life like the spanish people. Stores close from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm at afternoon, if I am right and to have a wonderfull night life. Enjoy being there, because not everyone has that chance in their life. To be honest with you i am so "gelous" about you.

Muchas gracias for everything Darke.

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Nëntor 2005 13:19
Cindi nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Cindi Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Cindi Shto Cindi nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Cindi nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 14:06 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 5 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > Granada

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar