Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > TOROS (bullfight)
Gjithsej 3 faqe: [1] 2 3 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

TOROS (bullfight)

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re hollander01bg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 65 herė.

Bullfighting is certainly one of the best known Spanish popular customs. This Fiesta could not exist without the "Toro Bravo", a species of bull of an archaical race that is only conserved in Spain. "La Corrida" is of course rather an art than a sport, not to speak about the challenge of the man fighting against the beast. It is an archaic tradition that has survived in this country, just as the Toro Bravo has done.

WHAT IS A CORRIDA DE TOROS?

The very first movement is when two horsemen, in all their plumed finery, suddenly burst into the middle of the ring at a gallop. They turn aside in opposite directions and gallop round the arena on each side. When their paths cross the public give a loud OOH ! to acclaim the possible collision which never happens .

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 01:50
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re larrion10ag.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 63 herė.

Then comes the parade of the bull-fighters and their entourage, and all the other people who will have some part to play in the event such as the "picadores" on their horses and carrying their lance, the "banderilleros" who are dressed like the bull-fighters but whose function is to run at the bulls and stick darts into their backs as a preliminary to the bull-fighters work. There are others similarly dressed- the "Peones" - but whose function is simply to play with the bull with their coloured capes (yellow and pink) so that the bull-fighter can watch the way that the bull charges and turns with his horns. The "Mulillas" also take part in the parade and these are the men and horses which will drag the body of the dead bull from the ring.

After they salute the balcony of the president, permission is given for the bull-fight to begin. The same ritual which has gone on for countless years. There are three bull-fighters and two bulls for each one. The order is fixed: the first bull-fighter fights the first and fourth bull, the second one will fight the second and fifth, the third will fight the third and sixth bull.
Each bull-fight has three standard movements, called "tercios".

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 01:52
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

thank you darke, very nice tradition ,the yours. i like it a lot.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 01:57
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re hollander05bg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 61 herė.

asgje! ... wait there is more it has a lot of important details for understanding it!

The first "tercio" takes place as soon as the bull is released into the ring. The "peones" tempt the bull with their capes so that the quality of the bull charges can be appreciated. They will lead him over different sections of the ring so that his reactions can be carefully noted by the bull-fighter. Then the "Picador" appears with his horse and lance. He will pierce the back of the bull with his steel lance to weaken it and to tame some of his fierce energy. This is known as making a "puya" and is not popular with the crowd as they don't want the animal to be made too weak (in this part you can feel how the bull is really suffering and you see how the blood is poured out as a river , very disagreeable) althought on the other hand, the bull-fighter does want him to be weakened. The bull-fighter then plays with the bull with a yellow cape to learn more about the way it charges and turns.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:04
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re hollander08bg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 60 herė.

The second "tercio" begins when the "banderilleros" take up their running position with a dart in each hand and they must run at the bull and stick these large darts , with a small steel hook at the end, into the back of the bull. There are usually three of these men who act in quick succession making a total of six darts in all.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:07
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re dimis06cg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 58 herė.

The third "tercio" is when the bull-fighter uses his red and yellow cape held by a wooden sword. He carries out several different movements where he tries to dominate the bull. When the bull is sufficiently tired, he changes the wooden sword for a steel one and with this sword he will give the final "estocada" where he must bury the sword in a small area of the animal's back to kill him.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:13
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re ollocasas03cg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 56 herė.

here he goes!!!!!!

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:16
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

wow, that's quite a show,he?

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:16
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re dimis03cg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 51 herė.

oh no, no, Lorie! there is no any show... it is like a ritual, like a sort of dance... that's why it is considered as an art ... it is the bullfighter life against the bull life... they have to demonstrate their braveness... which one of both are the most powerfull, the man or the animal... there are some moments of total silent that your skin becomes gooserflesh! that's why people YELL oleeeeeeeeeeeeee when the bullfighter do good passes, cause it means that he is the BOSS, the DOMINATER, ... it is the spanish character

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:28
darke
Syri i Natės

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re hollander13bg.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 53 herė.

Once the bull is dead, the president of the arena decides if he will concede any award to the bull-fighter. If he has done everything well, the public acclaim him and appeal for an award , taking out their white handkerchieves (This could be one ear, two ears, two ears and the tail, depending on how well he has done everything). If the bull-fighter has been bad, the crowd will boo and hiss and the luckless bull-fighter will have to wait for another better day.

And the crowd await the second bull and hope for a better fight. And that's the ritual for all six bulls. And after that the show is over for another day.

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2003 02:32
Ora tani: 15:53 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 3 faqe: [1] 2 3 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Spanjolle > TOROS (bullfight)

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar