Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Kuriozitete > Sex Sleepwalking (anglisht)
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Endri

Regjistruar: 02/01/2003
Vendbanimi: Today
Mesazhe: 1498

Sex Sleepwalking (anglisht)

Sleepwalkers who have 'sex sleep'

Imagine finding unexplained condoms around your house and then waking up one night to find your partner having sex with a stranger.
It might sound like an affair, but what if your "cheating" partner was fast asleep during the act?

The phenomenon, called sleep sex, was described to doctors at a meeting in Australia.

Sleep physician Peter Buchanan, from Sydney's Royal Alfred Hospital, described this real life case.

Sleeping partner

Mr Buchanan told the Australasian Sleep Association how a patient of his, who was a respectable middle-aged woman with a steady partner, would leave the house while sleepwalking and have sex with strangers.

The woman was totally unaware of her double life until her partner became suspicious and found her engaged in the act.

"He was aware of some sleepwalking and there was circumstantial evidence, including the unexplained presence of condoms around the house," Mr Buchanan told the conference.

Mr Buchanan ran a series of tests on the woman and diagnosed her problem - sleep sex.

Whatever they are dreaming about, which at that time is their reality, they actually do

Sleep expert Neil Stanley

This is a condition completely distinct from sleepwalking and is a form of sleep disorder called REM behavioural disorder.

Normally, when a person enters a phase of sleep called the REM (rapid eye movement) phase, in which we can often dream, our bodies are immobilised.

In the case of sleep sex, this doesn't happen and the person can act out their dreams.

UK sleep expert Neil Stanley from the Human Psychopharmacology Research Unit at Surrey University explained.

Reality check

"In some people, it can be genetic or in others it is triggered by alcohol or stress, they do not lose the muscle tone.

"So that means whatever they are dreaming about, which at that time is their reality, they actually do."

He said if what the person was acting out fitted with the dream they might not wake up.

THE STAGES OF SLEEP
Stage 1 - passed through briefly when falling to sleep
Stage 2 - most of the sleeping time is spent in this stage
Stages 3 and 4 - deep sleep, when people can sleepwalk
Stage 5 - REM sleep, when people can sex sleep

"If you are lying there dreaming about having sex with your wife and you just happen to be having sex with your wife then there's nothing there to stop the dream. You don't perceive that as wrong."

He said there were documented cases where people had committed murders in their sleep.

"There is a case in English law where a guy was beating his girlfriend over the head with a video recorder and she was screaming at him."

He said the man only woke up when the girlfriend said "I love you".

"Probably that was such a stupid thing in his dream that did not fit that it woke him up.

"It's like when you hear the phone in the middle of your dream and you wake up."

He said people would not necessarily remember what they had done while they were dreaming.

"You only remember your dreams if you wake up during them.

"But even then, it can be very difficult to comprehend that you have done what you dreamed about."

He said finding out what was the trigger of the REM behavioural disorder and eliminating it could help.

Other treatments include medications to induce sleep or reduce muscle tone.

Mr Buchanan said almost half of all sleep sex cases were associated with psychological problems and, in the case of the woman he described, psychotherapy helped.
--

Haha that is why it is good to have good looking single neighbours.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Tetor 2004 23:49
Endri nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Endri Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Endri (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Endri Shto Endri nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Endri nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Re: Sex Sleepwalking (anglisht)

hahahahahahahha

that is a lie, man!!!!

let's imagine that the woman has that "sleep-sickness", but what about the neighbour???????? he too?????????? and the woman was unaware about her sexual life????? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2004 01:10
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Endri

Regjistruar: 02/01/2003
Vendbanimi: Today
Mesazhe: 1498

Talking

Citim:
but what about the neighbour???????? he too?????????? and the woman was unaware about her sexual life????? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

maybe the neighbour is aware of it and thinks she is conscious. There have been murders like this also..

Mesazh i vjetėr 23 Tetor 2004 15:40
Endri nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Endri Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Endri (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Endri Shto Endri nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Endri nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Skarlet
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 01/12/2004
Vendbanimi: Australia
Mesazhe: 62

ha ha ha

That's a smart way of covering her mischiefs..

Mesazh i vjetėr 02 Dhjetor 2004 12:45
Skarlet nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Skarlet Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Skarlet (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Skarlet Shto Skarlet nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Skarlet nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 21:30 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Kuriozitete > Sex Sleepwalking (anglisht)

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar