Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Historia > Kush ka degjuar per ndonje lidhje te shiperise me gjermanine
Gjithsej 3 faqe: « 1 2 [3]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Lacjani_07
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 11/08/2004
Vendbanimi: New York
Mesazhe: 35

"Shqiperia ne kohen e Hitlerit dhe te Musolinit"

“Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini established Greater Albania in 1941 following the occupation and dismemberment of Yugoslavia. On April 6, 1941, Germany and allies Italy, Albania, Hungary, and Bulgaria invaded Yugoslavia in Operation Punishment. Yugoslavia was subsequently occupied and dismembered. Hitler and Mussolini then sponsored a Greater Albanian state which included territory from Western Macedonia, Kosovo-Metohija, and southern Montenegro.

Tetovo became a part of Albania. The borders of Albania were enlarged to include not only Tetovo or Tetova in Albanian, but all of Western Macedonia (Illirida), Kosovo-Metohija, and regions of Montenegro. Present-day Macedonia (FYROM) was divided between Albania and Bulgaria. Tetovo was in the Italian zone of occupation until September 3,1943, when Italy surrendered and Germany re-occupied Macedonia. Ethnic Albanians in Macedonia formed the National Albanian Committee to advance the Greater Albania movement and agenda. The Balli Kombetar (BK, National Union) was formed by Midhat Frasheri and Ali Klissura to advance the Greater Albania ideology or cause. The Slavic Orthodox populations were targeted for deportation or murder. The Jews and Roma were similarly to be deported or killed.

Hitler and Mussolini had given the ethnic Albanians Greater Albania. In August, 1941, the Italian occupation forces in Tetovo established a prison for prisoners of war. The Italian occupation authorities gave the civil authority and administration to the Albanian population. All Albanian-inhabited territories, Western Macedonia, Illirida, Kosovo-Metohija, Kosova, and southern Montenegro, were integrated completely into Albania proper. Albanian language schools, an Albanian press, an Albanian radio network were established and an Albanian governmental and political administration was created. Vulnetara, an Albanian paramilitary formation, was organized. Albanian police units were established by the Italian occupation force. Albanian became the official language as Western Macedonia or Illirida became a part of Albania. The Albanian national flag, the double-headed black eagle on a red background, was raised in Tetovo and other cities and towns in Western Macedonia. The Albanian Lek was introduced as the official currency. Tetovo, Gostivar, Struga, Debar, and Kichevo were the key municipalities and districts in Western Macedonia incorporated into Albania, a Greater Albania. Eastern Macedonia was occupied by Bulgarian military forces,” this is what Carl K. Savich says.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Janar 2005 01:33
Lacjani_07 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Lacjani_07 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Lacjani_07 (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Lacjani_07 Shto Lacjani_07 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Lacjani_07 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Lacjani_07
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 11/08/2004
Vendbanimi: New York
Mesazhe: 35

Doja tju neshtroj nje pyetje. Pse Italia dhe Gjermania e mbajten Shqiperin nen pushtimin e tyre mbasi ato i bashkun trojet shqipetare ne nje shtet( te pushtuar)--- Per cfar arsye nuk e len shqiperin ce te behet shtet ne vete dhe aleate e Gjermanis dhe e i Italis?

Me respekt Arditi.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Janar 2005 02:25
Lacjani_07 nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Lacjani_07 Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Lacjani_07 (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Lacjani_07 Shto Lacjani_07 nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Lacjani_07 nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 21:50 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 3 faqe: « 1 2 [3]   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Historia > Kush ka degjuar per ndonje lidhje te shiperise me gjermanine

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar