Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Thenie per meshkujt dhe femrat...
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
amor alucius
Ennology

Regjistruar: 11/04/2003
Vendbanimi: city of the sin
Mesazhe: 7605

Thenie per meshkujt dhe femrat...

The first time you buy a house you see how pretty the paint is and buy it. The second time you look to see if the basement has termites. It's the same with men. ~Lupe Velez

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute. ~Author Unknown

Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve. ~Andy Rooney

When you see a woman who can go nowhere without a staff of admirers, it is not so much because they think she is beautiful, it is because she has told them they are handsome. ~Jean Giraudoux

A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him. ~Mae West

The rule in the women's colleges was that after 7 p.m. all men were beasts. Up until 7 p.m. they were all angels, and the girls simply had to learn to live with that routine and practise love in the afternoon. ~Harry G. Johnson (hahahaha )

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. ~Katharine Hepburn

The tragedy of machismo is that a man is never quite man enough. ~Germaine Greer

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 05 Shkurt 2007 12:13
amor alucius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė amor alucius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me amor alucius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: amor alucius Shto amor alucius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto amor alucius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

yeah yeah right

I like the one of Andy Rooney:p

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Shkurt 2007 23:38
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
sajmolabi
Anetar i regjistruar

Regjistruar: 01/04/2007
Vendbanimi: IT
Mesazhe: 111

Re: Thenie per meshkujt dhe femrat...

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha amor alucius
The first time you buy a house you see how pretty the paint is and buy it. The second time you look to see if the basement has termites. It's the same with men. ~Lupe Velez

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute. ~Author Unknown

Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve. ~Andy Rooney

When you see a woman who can go nowhere without a staff of admirers, it is not so much because they think she is beautiful, it is because she has told them they are handsome. ~Jean Giraudoux
A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him. ~Mae West

The rule in the women's colleges was that after 7 p.m. all men were beasts. Up until 7 p.m. they were all angels, and the girls simply had to learn to live with that routine and practise love in the afternoon. ~Harry G. Johnson (hahahaha )

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. ~Katharine Hepburn

The tragedy of machismo is that a man is never quite man enough. ~Germaine Greer

so, if you have all those intresting thinks to say come and talk with me in albanian to (diskutime shoqerore).....

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Prill 2007 21:35
sajmolabi nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė sajmolabi Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me sajmolabi (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė sajmolabi't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: sajmolabi Shto sajmolabi nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto sajmolabi nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kotka

Regjistruar: 21/06/2007
Vendbanimi: .....
Mesazhe: 3612

THE WORTH OF A WOMAN

One Flaw In Women

(you will see what it is in the end)

Women have strengths that amaze men.

They bear hardships and they carry burdens,

but they hold happiness, love and joy.

They smile when they want to scream.

They sing when they want to cry.

They cry when they are happy

and laugh when they are nervous.

They fight for what they believe in.

They stand up to injustice.

They don't take "no" for an answer

when they believe there is a better solution.

They go without so their family can have.

They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.

They love unconditionally.

They cry when their children excel

and cheer when their friends get awards.

They are happy when they hear about

a birth or a wedding.

Their hearts break when a friend dies.

They grieve at the loss of a family member,

yet they are strong when they

think there is no strength left.

They know that a hug and a kiss

can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you

to show how much they care about you.

The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.

They bring joy, hope and love.

They have the compassion and ideas.

They give moral support to their

family and friends.

Women have vital things to say

and everything to give.

HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN,

IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.

Mesazh i vjetėr 27 Shtator 2007 16:31
kotka nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kotka Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kotka (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė kotka't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kotka Shto kotka nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kotka nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
ASTRA
Fidélité

Regjistruar: 24/09/2007
Vendbanimi: Ne qiell
Mesazhe: 37

Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves.

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Shtator 2007 00:03
ASTRA nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė ASTRA Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me ASTRA (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: ASTRA Shto ASTRA nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto ASTRA nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kurt

Regjistruar: 29/12/2007
Vendbanimi: ......
Mesazhe: 5021

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha kotka
THE WORTH OF A WOMAN

One Flaw In Women

(you will see what it is in the end)

Women have strengths that amaze men.

They bear hardships and they carry burdens,

but they hold happiness, love and joy.

They smile when they want to scream.

They sing when they want to cry.

They cry when they are happy

and laugh when they are nervous.

They fight for what they believe in.

They stand up to injustice.

They don't take "no" for an answer

when they believe there is a better solution.

They go without so their family can have.

They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.

They love unconditionally.

They cry when their children excel

and cheer when their friends get awards.

They are happy when they hear about

a birth or a wedding.

Their hearts break when a friend dies.

They grieve at the loss of a family member,

yet they are strong when they

think there is no strength left.

They know that a hug and a kiss

can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you

to show how much they care about you.

The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.

They bring joy, hope and love.

They have the compassion and ideas.

They give moral support to their

family and friends.

Women have vital things to say

and everything to give.

HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN,

IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.

who said all these?! you? beautiful. but the one when they laugh when thay wanne scream, hahahah, it's so right, aka passive agressive. in todays world even some man do that and that's pathetic.

Mesazh i vjetėr 01 Janar 2008 16:45
kurt nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kurt Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kurt (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kurt Shto kurt nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kurt nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 11:34 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > Thenie per meshkujt dhe femrat...

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar