Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Sweet Poison Scent
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Syrius
Larguar

Regjistruar: 19/01/2006
Vendbanimi: Dymbedhjete Hapa Drejt vetmise
Mesazhe: 216

Sweet Poison Scent

"Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison."

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Gusht 2010 22:24
Syrius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Syrius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Syrius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Syrius Shto Syrius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Syrius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Syrius
Larguar

Regjistruar: 19/01/2006
Vendbanimi: Dymbedhjete Hapa Drejt vetmise
Mesazhe: 216

Fear. It is a strong word, with an even more powerful meaning. Fear is what can ruin lives. There is no other four letter word which brings so much chaos. So much havoc.

Fear changes men, women, and kids all together. Fear keeps people from doing certain things in their life. Say the fear of heights. The fear of drowning. Maybe even the fear of animals. But most of all, probably the most effective fear today, the FEAR of other human beings.

To fear is a natural feeling. There are shows to accomadate to the fear of certain people. These shows amuse an audience by putting people through fearful situations. Never deadly, but the fear kicks in and produces a large amount of adrenaline. But the question that must be asked is this...

What if someone didn't fear a thing. What if a person has learned how to harbor this feeling, and can convince his mind and body, that he fears nothing. That there is nothing bad enough, big enough, frightening enough to stop him.

Surely though, there is no one that is able to keep this impression of fear, is there? There really isn't anyone that can look fear in the eyes, and spit right back into its face? As long as there is something to be frightened of, then there will always be a need for fear. It is like a virus.

One that feeds off from the reaction of frightened and scared people. Fear is a living and breathing thing, like it or not. The only thing that makes fear different, is that some of the time, fear can become physically, or emotionally overwhelming.

So what can be done from there on? When there is nothing left to do but give in to the pressure of fear, and let it run remapnt along your entire life. A deadly virus. So in closing, I ask you this... Do you completely understand what you fear?

Do you know what scares you, or intimidates you? Once you invite fear into your life, it is there to stay, for who knows how long. SO invite the fear in to your home, and witness it first hand. Witness the change of your life, and lifestyle.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 13 Gusht 2010 22:26
Syrius nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Syrius Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Syrius (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Syrius Shto Syrius nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Syrius nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 03:39 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Sweet Poison Scent

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar