Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Thoughts
Gjithsej 32 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

Thoughts

LOVE

"Know thou of a certainty that Love is the secret of God's holy Dispensation, the manifestation of the All-MErciful, the fountain of spiritual outpourings. Love is heaven's kindly light, the Holy Spirit's eternal breath that vivifies the human soul. Love is the cause of God's revelation unto man, the vital bond inherent, according to Divine creation, in the realities of things. Love is one means that ensures true felicity both in this world and the next. Love is the light that guideth in darkness, the living link that uniteth God with man, that assureth the progress of every illumined soul. Love is the most great law that ruleth this mighty and heavenly Cycle, the unique power that bindeth together the diverse elements of this material world, the supreme magnetic force that directs the movements of the speheres in the celestial realms. Love revealeth with unfailing and limitless power the mysteries latent in the universe. Love is the spirit of life unto the adorned body of mankind, the establisher of true civilization in this mortal world, and the shedder of imperishable glory upon every high-aiming race and nation. In the world of existence there is no greater power than the power of Love." Abdu'l- Bahį

" Only by love can men see me, and know me, and come unto me" Bhagavad Gita

" Hatreds never cease by hatred in this world; by love they cease. This is an ancient law" Dhammapada

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 26 Tetor 2003 14:30
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Indifference...

shumë e bukur analistja

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's INDIFFERENCE. — Elie Wiesel

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Tetor 2003 03:50
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

Darke you are so right.
I had never thought about INDIFERENCE before.U made me think a lot about that and you are right.

Analiste shume e bukur pjesa per dashurine.
pershendetje te dyjave.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Tetor 2003 04:03
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lorie
Darke you are so right.
I had never thought about INDIFERENCE before.U made me think a lot about that and you are right.

... yes... when you are indifferent for somebody, you are NOTHING... the indifference is the non-existence...

However, TAO philosophy said all the contrary

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Tetor 2003 04:07
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

thinking( on the spot)

he was staying in front of the oven ,cooking something good, it smelled so yummyyyyy. he always cooked for her with sheer joy so that when she came from work she could be sorounded by this warmth ,this smell ,the smell of home that she missed so much.
-Honey -he used to say to her- just hope and dream and one day you will meet your family again and everything will be as you have always wanted it to be. She always tried to swallow her tears just to please him.
At times she had felt like a fish without water ,but when she had met him all her troubles had melted away. Her worries were lessened .She could smell home and love and warmth .She could feel the deep bond even at hard times .She had finally met somebody that brought out the best in her , the part that was fragile but beautiful and that particular part got more strengthened with him .
you were my voice when i couldn't speak
you were my eyes when i couldn't see
you saw the best there was in me
you lift me up when i couldn't reach
you gave me faith when you believed
i'm everything i am
because you loved me
(song words that told her story)
they had met at night. She had gone out one blue sad night and had taken some buckets with paint. Had turned the corner of her house and had painted the whole wall, crying.At the time it had seemed like Margherita song.(colorate tutti i muri perche lei ama i colori) The other day ,when she had checked what she had painted ,she probably had thought of herself as a Van Gogh. The painting resembled to :Starry Night ,and the thought amused and thrilled her.She was something ,wasn't she?
But there was another thought that amused her most, his appearence in her life.He was passing by when she was paiting the wall.
Crazy -he might have thought.
Actually he was surprised by all that ,the rush she was pianting ,the tears.
He had approached quietly offering help.
-Miss, i could land you a hand if you have trouble painting the top of the wall. -and had grinned sweetly.
She had turned scared and surprised ,not noticing his presence.
-Actually ,i just finished it.- had said sweeping her tears.feeling instantly some appreciation.
And then they had talked all night long, without even seeing their faces, without knowing anything of each -other ,they had talked of their burdens ,of their troubles, under the full moon.
They had parted sleepy ,and had promised to meet again at that same hour ,under the Starry night painting.
So that was it ,pretty simple. They continued to meet each -other and talk for days, still without knowing their faces, conversing in dark.Letting everything out off their chests .
-The bell rang.It was her.-he woke up from the memories and rushed to open it. It was his Greta, his Greetaa(Margherita).He huged her ,and kissed her eagerly.
-Let me guess, You have cooked tortellini?
He made a surprised fish face that always reminded her of a movie in the past:Finding Nemo.She cracked out laughing.
-How did you know?
-The smell.
-You smartie you-he grinned
-I am hungry -she said and rushed inside.
-Yeah ,yeah.- his tone was a playful sadness.
-Hey ,did i say i am hungry for food?
-But what are you hungry for,then?
She laughed
-Guess what ?
He laughed too, and stood under the bathroom door to whatch her have a shower.He knew she always had a shower after work and he liked whatching her.
-Gret ,you are not allowed to go in-he said to her when she was about to go in the bathroom.
-Why not?-she said amused
-You have to pay a toll before.
She laughed again.
-Ok ,here's 25 cent.
-I am not bying it for sure.
Do you want 50 cent then?
I decide the toll. I want a kiss.
Their breaths meangeld , their soft lips brushed sweetly .
Then she entered in ,after searching for some sec she remembered she hadn't taken a towel.
-Can i pass now?
He looked at her with vivid eyes.
-Kiss!
They kissed again, this time longer, their mouth opened .wellcoming each-other fully.
She took the towel ,with a smile in her face and when she returned she laughed hard.
-I guess i have to pay toll again.
-Yup ,you guess well.
They kissed for the third time , he slipped his arms around her waist and said against her mouth.
Your trip ends here,i won't let you go honey...

(all the fault of these sugary books, believe me)

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 24 Prill 2004 07:34
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

lets think about virtues.

the first and most important one is respect. what do you understand by respect? what is the difference between respect, humbleness and disrespect. what is the breaking point between being humble and loosing the dignity?

i wait for your meditations

Mesazh i vjetėr 28 Prill 2004 17:33
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja
lets think about virtues.

the first and most important one is respect. what do you understand by respect? what is the difference between respect, humbleness and disrespect. what is the breaking point between being humble and loosing the dignity?

i wait for your meditations

i think "respect" is to accept the others like they are

Mesazh i vjetėr 29 Prill 2004 23:30
lorie
you fascinate me...

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha analistja
what is the breaking point between being humble and loosing the dignity?

see ,i have always had trouble with this border.
that means:my faith is not yet strong.

at least i am progressing.always in working progress.

Mesazh i vjetėr 30 Prill 2004 03:01
lorie
you fascinate me...

seems like i have progressed in writing:D

The smell of the engines ,the noise of the hardened metal of the rails ,the old train that was passing by him ,all of this was so strong ,so forcefull in his mind.The smoke ,the sun ,the air he breathed to fill his lungs and the stinging black eyes that kept the pain in -the vision was like a flash in his mind ,a thunder that made his body shudder.
-Honey ,are you okay?-a distant voice was heard and he turned his head towards her without saying a word ,without even looking at her.
-I will be fine .-his voice was fainted.
She nodded silently.
-Do you want me ?-her eyes had a worrying expression as she saw her fiance' being distant toward the love she was showing and pouring with all her heart .She loved him.
He looked at her in surprise ,the first meaningfull look he gave her.
-Of course i do ,you silly,what's this question?
She eyed him with doubt.
-Then come to me ,be with me all night.I love you so much -she caressed his densed black hair and kissed him slowly.
He gave in.She was irresistable with her brown shiny hair and violet eyes and her body full of passion and warmth.He loved her.
When he fell asleep she looked at him with compassion and her vague eyes still showed some disturbing light.
He hadn't been the same since his birthday ,2 weeks ago and she couldn't find the reason why. He was behaving so distant ,so indiferent instead of showing his usual warmth.
The next morning he had left a note next to her writing that he was going out of country for some business matters.Business matters..
She was having this crazy feeling that he was cheating on her and still couldn't bring herself to believe the horrible fact.
She took a shower and went to work as usual on time.Her patients couldn't wait even though she had the intense feeling to go to Rhod Island ,follow him and find what he was doing .She had a gift for these detective discoveries.Her father had been a crime detective and she had learned a lot from him.In an instant she felt lonely without him by her side. She wanted his advice so badly, she missed him so much.Sarah's father had died 2 years ago in a criminal shooting and her mother had died of grief three months later.
In two years life had changed so much .She had lost many people that she loved and she didn't want to lose him too.
-Doctor Nashville, they want you in the emergency room ,there's a boy that has hurt his leg.-the nurse had folded her arms shyly as she talked to her ,inerrupting her thoughts .
-Thank you Jane-she nodded and grabbed the stethoscope in a gracefull move,hung it around the neckbone as she usually did and walked out of the room .
The boy might have been around ten and his almond eyes were red from crying .Sarah was grateful and surprised at the same that he wasn't crying at the moment.
-What do we have here?-she looked at the boy warmingly.
He eyed his leg and then the woman in white and swallowed hard .
She saw the fear in his eyes ,spoke in a gentle and calm voice for not scaring the child.
-What is your name?
-Tom-he said faintly
-Hi Tom ,my name is Sarah.Do you mind if i have a look at your leg?
-It hurts-he said in pain ,not knowing if the woman was going to make things better or worse .
-If you let me look at it ,i can find a medicine so that it won't hurt you anymore.
-Can you?-his eyes had some light
-Sure i can ,and you can go play with friends again.
His eyes got sad but he didn't say anything.
The calf had stopped bleeding but it was a bad injure where she could see the bone out one inch with a naked eye.
-Where is your mom and dad Tom?-she asked eyeing him with sympahty.
-They are.. they are at work .-he lied

(to be continued)

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Qershor 2004 20:36
darke
Syri i Natės

Re: seems like i have progressed in writing:D

i like it!...

do you know... if you continue it you will become a hit in southamerica as script-writer of pink telenovels ... oh lorie forgive me, i'm just kidding

... but when will you write a story of terror (vampires, ghosts, deads...)?:p

Mesazh i vjetėr 08 Qershor 2004 23:52
Ora tani: 17:29 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 32 faqe: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Thoughts

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar