Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Thoughts
Gjithsej 32 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha isra

also to the foreign members of this forum

faleminderit isra

my thought: i think i have changed

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Janar 2006 12:54
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Isra

Regjistruar: 03/12/2004
Vendbanimi: veēse nė dorėn e Zotit!
Mesazhe: 2053

nada darke

My thought!

I really hope to change.......

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Janar 2006 13:09
Isra nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Isra Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Isra (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Isra Shto Isra nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Isra nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
alinos
naughty by nature

Regjistruar: 18/01/2004
Vendbanimi: vendi i paradokseve
Mesazhe: 28

i am drunk! Drunk to the point that green seems colourful and white seems red...
i am drunk! I haven't drunk enough though!
life takes courage they say drinking takes courage too, thus i suppose drinking is like living... or was it the other way around?! i.e. living is like drinking and getting drunk!
I drink tonight and rise a toast on you! my friend! my uninterested companion! you always wanted the best of me and worried about me, and asked me if i recovered from the bad falls of life. and i believed you! i thanked you and confided you my inner thoughts, believing you were not interested. obviously, i am not that open as a person, and always keep something for myself, and you know what? my instict was right! you were dirty! very dirty! your conscience was filthy and even now, years after everything has been over, your conscience doesn't allow you to live the happy life you pretend you have! maybe because it was built on someone else's misfortune, maybe because you were not honest to anyone, not even to the one you pretend you love! now i know and i understand why you behave the way you do, and honestly, i pitty you! i honestly do! and i am so happy that you did what you did, because you saved me from the filth, you now belong to! enjoy your filthness, you deserve it!

Mesazh i vjetėr 06 Janar 2006 20:47
alinos nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė alinos Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me alinos (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė alinos't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: alinos Shto alinos nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto alinos nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Regjistruar: 10/01/2003
Vendbanimi: .
Mesazhe: 5233

I am thinking about the power of the soul and how it is transmitted through the word. I am thinking about the law of causalities and how it puts together the puzzle of life, people we meet, persons we get to know, actions, words, feelings, dreams. I am thinking about the balance life gives. On one hand it takes, and much more than it gives, but it still gives, a very fragile balance, which nevertheless exists. I am thinking about mi camino.. my path. When I look back, I see its length, I see all the moments marked in it as steps. So many things have happened, so many things will happen.... Only time can tell how long the path will be. What is important though to live each day as a unique one, and try to understand all the hidden messages it brings with it, and enjoy all the hidden bounties in little details, in misterious souls. in sounds, in colours, in the silence, or the music you hear at the moment, in order to be able to say at the end of the day, what an interesting day it was and what a new experience it was. Utopia? No, just some will and desire to live and try to be happy under all circumstances.

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Maj 2006 18:01
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Cindi
larguar

Regjistruar: 01/09/2005
Vendbanimi: arratisur
Mesazhe: 2664

I learned to write first in Albanian, than in Italian, than in English and in the end I learned to write in Greek.

Most of the time it sounds so nice and soft to express all my feelings in my mother's language, which is Albanian.
When I want the words to be more melodic I would like them to write in Italian.
When I want the words to sound more roughly, I would like them to write in English.
When I want the words to sound more waterly, I would like them to write in Greek.

All the languages are specific for some kinds of words and that make all of them so nice to learn and respectful.

Maybe this is the reason that I like to mix all the languages so much, because I love them so much and I don't like to forget them, never.

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Maj 2006 18:28
Cindi nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Cindi Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Cindi Shto Cindi nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Cindi nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Mesazh i vjetėr 16 Tetor 2006 18:09
Klodel nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Klodel Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Klodel (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Klodel Shto Klodel nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Klodel nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Klodel

Why do I keep putting the center of my thoughts and needs in people instead of God? When I know He is the all sufficient to me? Why can't I keep my focus on that transforming power I feel from the head to the foot, when I leave it free flow? Why Why Why?

Mesazh i vjetėr 18 Tetor 2006 14:55
Fajtori
Apo jo?

Regjistruar: 11/06/2002
Vendbanimi: Europe
Mesazhe: 10706

Please be gentle, I'm still learning

PART 1
Once upon a time, I used to code the messages. I used to make them understandable by only a few minds. Now I still code them, I make them understandable ...by only one mind, mine. Is this wierd? Maybe. Pathetic, as Kurt would say.

Once upon a time I used to feel interfered by stupid forum talks before writing my stuff. Now my thoughts don't even arrive at that stage. They get blocked long before, i.e. in the car, in the middle of the fog, just when I open the door to drop out. They refuse to replay from that moment. There is nothing I can make to reinstate my secrets online. Not coded, and not plain. Now my love is not in you. Doesn't rely any more on curiosities, on dreams. It starts and stops in moments, out there, out of completeness. It never follows a situation till the end. And this doesn't mean I don't know to love. Come on...

PART 2
The matter is that we create labyrinths to test the incoming connections if they are able to reach us. This is our wall, our impossibility to go home, like E.T.. There are people out there, able to reach us, and we sabotage their performance by putting an expiration time. They have only one moment, one night, one drink, one phone call. The test wasn't passed? Good, we're happy with that. We feel alone, but special to ourselves. Could this be the fucking symptoms of the modern narcissism, which my professor sustained that much... once upon a time.

There are other people, friends of mine. They dot have labyrinths, they don't have walls. They can even break down others' walls. But still they don't feel the "touch", and end up being alone ...more alone than wall-keepers, surprisingly.

Ok now let's come to it. Please be gentle, I'm still learning. This is the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUuNR39lYok

Tonight I still played the wall-e game. Didn't want to break down any, just to create illusions about the other side of their wall. Playing with minds, including mine, fucking lifes, it's the only thing I know how to do. On the way back that song made me understand I was a student too. What can be so nice other than participating to the game and begging somebody tonight:
Please be gentle, I'm still learning. I did that, asked somebody to be gentle and leave me space to fuck...
Physically or lifely.

Welcome to my labyrinth. If you passed it, I am here... to change the system, so you couldn't go back.

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Shkurt 2010 04:36
Fajtori nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Fajtori Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Fajtori (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Fajtori't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Fajtori Shto Fajtori nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Fajtori nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
dylan
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 17/05/2009
Vendbanimi: vlore
Mesazhe: 5487

As i wake up every morning, you're the only thought running through my head.
Any warmth from my bed sheets makes me think about how warm it feels to be wrapped up in your arms tightly.
I smile at the thought of being in your arms.
Although my smile just grew because every time you're on my mind I am smiling.
Always.
i close my eyes and listen to my heart beat.
As thoughts of you, so delicate and beautiful flow through my visions I hear my heart beat faster.i want to reach out and touch u,i know u ar always with me .right in the centre of my heart ,i often find u on the paths i walk each day
When ever I feel the warmth of the suns beautiful, golden rays, I think of your warm arms.
And when I hear a beautiful song that's softly dancing from the voice of a bird I think about your beautiful voice and how it always makes me smile.
And if I eat something sugar sweet, it makes me think of how sweet your lips are.
i dream of your kiss from your soft, sweet lips.
My eyes melt just to see the beauty in your very own.
i find you everywhere.
Even if it's just the breeze softly touching my face.
I can feel your soft hand, always close by so if I need to hold onto you tightly, you will always be close by to hold onto me.
Your soft lips, how I love to feel them on mine
nothing else matters more then being in your arms.
the world stands still and we are the only ones moving.
I feel your embrace, how passionate and caressing it is.
to feel just one hug, to be tightly in your arms just once, feel your lips against mine, and the touch of your hand.
to be held once, be in your embrace just once, feeling your body near mine.
my dreams have come true.
I need you forever my love because I am nothing without you.I need you in my life till the day i die.u make my life so much worth living .i love u with every piece of my heart.so when i go to bed at night u still on my mind
It wasn't that you returned to my thoughts at that moment.it was the fact that u never left them ,u ar always there my angel .
always in my thoughts and my heart.
just before I get under my sheets once again and lay my head down upon my pillow, I think about the stars in the sky.i think of u up there ,the brightest star in the sky ,i close my eyes holding onto a smile and think to myself before i dream about u once again.and before my eyes take me to the ocean of dreams ,i think to myself quietly .I
I love u my love

Mesazh i vjetėr 20 Mars 2010 23:45
dylan nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė dylan Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me dylan (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: dylan Shto dylan nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto dylan nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
dylan
Veteran ne forum

Regjistruar: 17/05/2009
Vendbanimi: vlore
Mesazhe: 5487

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me. That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and I love that. We both have gone through so much, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way.

I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All I ask - and I know I have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future husband in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.

You are hondsome you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. Like you said, it’s amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. I have fallen madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love with me.

I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and my babies. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, Baby; I love you.

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment I can hear from you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on the phone, through emails or talking in person. I missed you more than words can say. I genuinely love you.

Mesazh i vjetėr 21 Mars 2010 18:15
dylan nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė dylan Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me dylan (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: dylan Shto dylan nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto dylan nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 13:03 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 32 faqe: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » ... E fundit »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Tema Shoqėrore > Gjuhėt e Huaja > Gjuha Angleze > *He said, she said* > Thoughts

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML nuk lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar