Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Salvador Dalķ
Gjithsej 6 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
lorie
you fascinate me...

Regjistruar: 23/07/2003
Vendbanimi: in you
Mesazhe: 3137

i don't know darke.i picked just randomly,maybe those pictures that are repeated are most prefered from everybody.
i like surrealism a lot.and i like clocks a lot ,
i haven't seen bledumis' postings ,but if they are the same well i hope sb makes any moderation here.

p.s. freak where have you been?

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Janar 2004 01:11
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha lorie
p.s. freak where have you been?

...waiting for the most original postings of my cowboy friend lorie :p

PS: write here something that the paintings of Dalķ suggest to you ... do it for your freak darke

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Janar 2004 01:18
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

ok, i like his immagination, the metamorphisis of the narcissus is so effective, i am stunned at it.-a change of steps, of colours and you see a different kind of painitng, like seeing a world with different eyes.

and the clocks ,as soon as i saw the explosion i thought immediately of Remarque-the author of the book" The Three Friends"
The main character at the end of the book breaks the clock on the wall cos he doesn't want the time to go by .He wishes that the moment of his lovers 's death (the girl is dying) never come.
I love this book.

and the persistence of memory ,is faschinating.things that try to stay in your memory but they melt away.like everybody's memory,(or at least like mine)
it is expressed so vividly, the creeping ,do you see it?
and again his immagination...

well ,now that i am reading myself again,i guess i haven't chosen randomly the paintings- there's quite an explanation for everyone,quite a bond for everything.

Philippians 4:8-Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Janar 2004 01:46
lorie nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė lorie Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me lorie (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė lorie't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: lorie Shto lorie nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto lorie nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
darke
Syri i Natės

Smile

... great lorie!

Yes lorie, I never believed that people chose the things at random, at least not everybody... not some persons... (not you J) cause even when we thing we have not any reason, our subconscious is acting, our soul is more wise than our brain... and you have proved the true essence of art with your descriptions of your feelings seeing that pictures.

Picasso show it with a sentence that I love: Everybody wants to understand the art. Why don’t try to understand the song of a bird?
It is not necessary to understand Art for enjoying it, because every art work that we see, if we can feel it… it doesn’t talk about a landscape, about a person, about an historic fact… it is talking to us about ourselves, answering questions that we ask to it in our interior… the painting or the art work is not finished by the artist, it finish in us, in each spectator that can feel it. Kandinsky wrote that the art work doesn’t belong to the artist, but it exist by itself. The artist would be just an instrument of “Art”, in the same way that a brush is a prolongation of the artist.

The point is to feel it...

PS: when you study Art History, Art Theory, technics... when you know the artist who made a work... then... the painting become in a hieroglyph that you can decipher, and you become in a Sherlock Holmes with whom each figure is a symbol, each colour, each stroke of the artist's brush is a sign to discover something... when you understand this, when you know just a little about art, you realize that art is an adventure... i love it!

Mesazh i vjetėr 09 Janar 2004 16:05
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
lorie
you fascinate me...

mikja ime

thank you,
i learned so much from your last posting.
i learned how to enjoy art more.

You know , adventures ala Sherlock Holmes are in books too.
author's styles indicate what they want to express ,words,tricks ,symbols.

yeah ,art is adventure...

.....and there was light

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Janar 2004 07:05
darke
Syri i Natės

... lItErAtUrE iS aRt ToO:p ... LiFe Is ArT :p

... yes there was A LOT OF light

LIGHT..... light....................

.........................light......................light......

.................... .............. a lot of.......................light...

... .... .... ..... ..................

light................ ...... .... ... .. .

Mesazh i vjetėr 10 Janar 2004 15:43
lorie
you fascinate me...

Girl in the window

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re girlwindow.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 104 herė.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Janar 2004 04:18
lorie
you fascinate me...

Sleep

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re dali_sleep.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 102 herė.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Janar 2004 04:20
lorie
you fascinate me...

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re dali-eye.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 140 herė.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Janar 2004 04:22
lorie
you fascinate me...

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re dali-large.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 138 herė.

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Janar 2004 04:29
Ora tani: 08:31 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 6 faqe: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > Salvador Dalķ

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar