Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > emotions
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
darke
Syri i Natės

Regjistruar: 24/08/2003
Vendbanimi: night
Mesazhe: 2545

emotions

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re kiss-l.jpg
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 136 herė.

I’m walking a lot. I like the streets, the parks, the bars and the squares. I love the idea of walking in streets that maybe I won’t never walk again (… Borges said: “ one of these streets that deep in the west / there will be one – I don’t know which one – that I’ve already walked / Already for last time indifferent / And withouth guess it subdued”).

When I walk, to find a café or a hidden place where to sit down make me feel confortable, to share a talking, to call to someone or just being there in silence. The mood of the moment always decide these things. I liked walking in Chicago with Lorie. To love a city never forget the theory of disorientation and finish your walking drinking a hot coffee and eating a chocolate cake in a café while you see snowing through the window and you chat with your friend about impossible theories. I told you something about my platonic love, and today I want to share this painting of Francesco Hayez “The Kiss” (1859).

According to the critic, it is a patriotic and sentimental work, which explain the optimism after the unification of Italy, but they don’t say the most important. Sure, these things can’t be said with words or maybe it’s too much difficult to explain it. I have spent hours looking and thinking of this painting, flying, happy, excited without words. This is one of the paintings which one I felt such sweetness. The hands of the man and the woman stopped me during long time. The way they huge each other, he holding her head with his two hands, she huging him by his shoulder and his back… and the kiss, eternal, true. I thought that maybe they were all that night in a party in a italian palace, waiting for being alone to kiss each other. A hoped kiss. I love the way that the body and the hands get when someone kiss with the soul.

Everyone deserve a kiss like this, in an italian palace, or in a street of Chicago, or in some far city… or in a dream.

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 07 Dhjetor 2004 02:05
darke nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė darke Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me darke (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: darke Shto darke nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto darke nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
kotka

Regjistruar: 21/06/2007
Vendbanimi: .....
Mesazhe: 3612

I agree TOTALLY with you Darke.  This kiss is something else, it's all about manhood and all about REAL woman.  The knee of the man over the step, rounded the curved woman's body... oh my god, makes a big difference in what we call KISS, the real kiss.....

The shades of their bodies is so sexi, it means so much...

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 22 Tetor 2007 16:11
kotka nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė kotka Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me kotka (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė kotka't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: kotka Shto kotka nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto kotka nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Ora tani: 04:48 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
  Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Arti & Kultura > Arti Figurativ > Pikture > emotions

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar