Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Kuriozitete > Trekendeshi i Bermudes
Gjithsej 2 faqe: [1] 2 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr
Autori
Titulli Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
agata
idealiste

Regjistruar: 20/02/2004
Vendbanimi: Utopial
Mesazhe: 2981

Trekendeshi i Bermudes

Kush nga ju din ndonje gje interesante per trekendeshin e Bermudes?

Thone qe eshte nje vend i dhjetrave legjendave te zhdukjes enigem, e nje nga misteret me te medha te historise, i quajtur ndryshe trekendeshi i djallit...
Hypotezat e disa shqencareve thone se aty lirohet nje gaz (Methane) dhe ndryshon shume dendesia e ujit, nga ku mund te shpjegohet mbytja e nje numri te konsiderueshem anijesh...
Disa te tjere e kundershtojne kete mistere, nje nga kundershtuesit ka qene Amerikani Larry Kusche, ku deshmonte se jo te gjithe aksidentet kane ndodhur ne brendesi te trekendeshin, por per te ruajtur misterin e ketij trekendeshi shume aksidente ne afersi te tij jan informuar si ne brendesi...

Modifikuar nga agata datė 11/07/2008 ora 23:10

Denonco kėtė mesazh tek moderatorėt | IP: e regjistruar

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Korrik 2008 22:52
agata nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė agata Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me agata (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė agata't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: agata Shto agata nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto agata nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Glaukus
i heshtur ....

Regjistruar: 23/04/2006
Vendbanimi: buzė detit
Mesazhe: 6705

- si kuriozitet e kam dëgjuar për herë të parë nga illuzionisti David Coperfild .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsqVixyxDQk

- Hene duam ne heshtje,ashtu siē jam mesuar edhe une te dashuroj,ne Heshtje..Dhe vendosem te jetojmė tė ndarė dhe tė dashurojmė nė heshtje!Kjo ishte menyra e vetme pėr tė qendruar sa me afer njėri-tjetrit ..ndonese jo me trup.. por me zemėr!

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Korrik 2008 23:01
Glaukus nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Glaukus Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Glaukus (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Glaukus Shto Glaukus nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Glaukus nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
agata
idealiste

Ja ku ndodhet

Bashkangjitje: Kliko pėr tė hapur kėtė file nė njė dritare tė re tri.png
Ky file ėshtė shkarkuar 66 herė.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Korrik 2008 23:04
agata nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė agata Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me agata (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė agata't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: agata Shto agata nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto agata nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Regjistruar: 23/11/2007
Vendbanimi: Frankfurt
Mesazhe: 6857

Even Christopher Columbus to be a crazy games of the compasses and a "flame", which crashed over the sea, reported. The term "Bermuda Triangle" 1963 was characterised by Vincent Gaddis and was soon to myth. The interest in the supposedly supernatural phenomena 1974 reached its peak after Charles Berlitz and J. Manson Valentine with her book "The Bermuda Triangle" (Germany 1977 published Droemer Knaur published) could land a Best, the world's millions conditions achieved. As an indication of the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon is there - as with other authors before - a list of disappeared without trace ships and aircraft. However, already considered the Grße the area is not always the "classic" definition of the Bermuda Triangle, but some also include the Azores and the West Indies and added vergrßern so this "highly" area of 599,000 square kilometers to about three times.

The stories from the Bermuda Triangle is strikingly similar: either ships or aircraft disappear at best weather conditions, calm seas and in spite of experienced pilots and crew disappeared without a trace or an abandoned, but otherwise completely intact ship is found floating in the sea, while the team lost. In some cases also unclear and radio strange spells a role. As potential causes of these events will, inter alia, abductions by aliens or by the sunken continent of Atlantis outgoing, dangerous "force fields". The most famous example is the story of Flight 19, with other mysterious stories will ever from a fall during a storm, hardly seetauglichen soul seller is a "unsinkbares' ship in the quiet lake suddenly disappeared. It is also that many of the mysterious stories of publication to publication (the authors refer in general to her) is still mysterious and often more detailed and fantastic (even if they have long ago).

One year after the bestseller by Berlitz and Valentine published the book "The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved!" By Lawrence Kusche (German: "The mystery of the Bermuda Triangle are resolved," published by rororo, 1980). This work, which still sceptical as classics of research, acknowledged with a whole series of assumptions, half-truths and Erdichtetem about. Kusche showed that nothing in this part of the Atlantic unusual. The number of missing ships and aircraft is not higher than in others, in terms of traffic volume comparable areas in the world's oceans, and the vast majority of "sensational" cases loses in consideration of the book made available to their original sources seems entirely mysterious. Meanwhile, it is the topic has become noticeably quiet. Berlitz 1980 presented some new "unexplained" accidents, but not as inexplicable of these movements and also - up to three exceptions - not even the Bermuda Triangle were assigned. Although sea and air crashes happened in the Atlantic, they are only rarely with the Bermuda Triangle in conjunction.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Korrik 2008 23:36
Vizioner nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Vizioner Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Vizioner (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Vizioner't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Vizioner Shto Vizioner nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Vizioner nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Vizioner
...ne Timon

This incident is the bestdokumentierte and meisterwähnte in the history of the Bermuda Triangle, in which five American bombers and a search plane disappeared and not recovered were found.

Passenger plane of the type Douglas DC-3 [] The DC-3 was on 28 December 1948 with 37 people on the way from Puerto Rico to Miami. The last radio message of the pilot Bob Linquist, he said, the machine was 50 miles south of Miami and he could remove the lights of the city. Shortly afterwards he disappeared with his plane and the passengers disappeared without a trace.

Critics point out that the pilot before the start in Puerto Rico said that his radio was not in order. It is possible that the message about a change of wind direction during the flight has not received and therefore the date of the last Funkspruchs about 50 miles south of the course was planned, about 100 miles from Miami. In addition, Linquist the words that he could the lights of the town, later in the mouth.

The Navy Sulphur Queen [] 1963 the tanker disappeared Marine Sulphur Queen with 39 man crew. Findings and the last radio communications indicate that the vessel west of Key West, also outside the Bermuda Triangle as a designated area, fell. The over 20-year-old tanker had 15,000 tons of liquid sulfur loaded and according to the U.S. Coast Guard in the months before at several weather events have been severely damaged. An in-depth investigation and repair of the ship and its tanks for damage, however, was only for the March 1963. It also had a variety of mostly small fires on board, according to the information provided by the U.S. Coast Guard from October 1962 to more frequent and witness statements from December of the year occurred almost constantly.

The tanker, on 2 February 1963 in Beaumont, the last radio contact was on 4 February at around 1:30 clock. At that time the ship had about two-thirds of the road between Beaumont and Florida's southern tip back, was the Bermuda Triangle is still far away. To the 4th clock 11:23 February was an attempt to make radio contact with the ship; fails. At this time there would have been near the Dry Tortugas, a group of islands in the Gulf of Mexico (and still not in the Bermuda Triangle), are located.

When the ship is not as planned on 7 February in Norfolk (Virginia) arrived the next day began a major search and six, during which nearly 350,000 square miles abgesucht, and with a calculated 95-percent probability of the tanker would have found if he is still in the water surface found would have.

On 21 February, a boat of the U.S. Navy a fog horn and a life jacket of the Navy Sulphur Queen - 12 miles southwest of Key West (outside of the Bermuda Triangle). In the subsequent period were of various vessels in the Gulf of Mexico more life jackets, life rings and other small parts salvaged.

Appeared in the 1978 science fiction radio play The secret of the Bermuda Triangle Co. Francis, in a way describing what happened to the Queen could be.

Maru Japanese freighter Raifuku [] This freighter disappeared 1924 or 1928 allegedly west of the Bahamas. His last radio message should have been: "risk such as a dagger, fast, we can no longer escape."

However, Larry Kusche in his book "The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved" prove that the ship is actually on 18 April 1925 far north of the Bermuda Triangle on the way from Boston to Hamburg in a heavy storm sank.

Boeing 727 of the National Airlines [] Ivan T. Sanderson reported in 1970 in his book Invisible Residents, which on the seabed aliens living, that a National Airlines flight with a Boeing 727 shortly before the landing approach to an incident came . During the Landeanflugs the Boeing allegedly disappeared for ten minutes from the radar screen, but then suddenly appeared again and landed quite normal at Miami International Airport.

Sanderson wrote that both the clocks of the two pilots as well as the passengers to ten minutes should be investigated. The same time difference was also on board chronometer has been observed.

Sanderson was for this alleged incident, however, neither source nor date. Also flight number and details of witnesses were missing. So until today there is no indication that this event has actually taken place, and it is generally regarded as one of the many freely invented by Sanderson reports.

White water [] This phenomenon will often in the territory of the Bahama Banks observed. The Atlantis researcher Dr. J. Manson Valentine and pilot Jim Richardson will once with a seaplane in the midst of this white water landed, to take samples.

The analysis reported chemical characteristics found which indicated that columns on the seabed some substances leak and volcanic activity there. Among other things, were unusually high concentrations of sulphur have been found, but also traces of strontium and lithium were included. Again, they can perhaps by the "disappeared" objects ausgetreten. A reliable source for these claims is not available. The suspicions of the authors could not yet scientifically confirmed.

Magnetic anomalies [editing] is often associated with the Bermuda Triangle by abnormalities Erdmagnetfeldes spoken. Either the compass should fail completely or to rotate and thus a position determination impossible. This phenomenon should both ships and aircraft. It is also alleged to today valid official cards will air before the sudden magnetic field disturbances in the area warned. The magnetic Project of the U.S. Navy, in which more than 20 years, Earth's magnetic field has been investigated, but this presumption could be rebutted.

Explain attempts []
Methane deposits and Blowout [] Some geoscientists from Japan, Germany and the U.S. have huge methane gas deposits in the area of the Bermuda Triangle found, for the spurlose disappearance of ships could be responsible.

In water depths of 500 to 2,000 meters can be methane, if methane is present and the temperature allows. Change in pressure and temperature over time, slow methane escapes from these eisähnlichen boulders. Done these changes abruptly, however, such as by a seaquake (or in coastal regions including earthquakes) or tectonic shifts, within a short time a large part of a Methanhydratvorkommens into its component parts (methane and water) will be dismantled and it comes to methane eruption (Eng . Blowout: blowing). The methane gas is growing in countless tiny bubbles. This process is like the rising bubbles of CO2 in a Sprudelflasche, a blow. The average density of the gas / Wassergemischs is much lower than the water. If a vessel is directly or partly on such a gas-water mixture, as it inevitably falls into this path, because the buoyancy gemß the law of the Archimedes greatly reduced. It also sackt in seconds under the normal Schwimmniveau. Once the bubbles have left the water, the buoyancy back to normal and the ship stands out. Fall before the ship but with the deck below the surface, so water can penetrate and the ship sinks. This is particularly likely to fear when the gas only at the bow or stern rises. Submarines, in such a gas-water mixture advised to sag and also run the risk on the seabed aufzuschlagen. Furthermore, the upgrade of the gas bubbles by friction with the water electrical charges caused by the upward movement of electric power and thereby generate magnetic fields, which the occurrence of failures of electric and magnetic devices and instruments, as well as compasses, can explain. [1]

After the disappearance of Flight 19, several witnesses, an explosion in the sky seen. Some conclude that the aufgestiegenes methane in the engines of the aircraft could have ignited, causing a large deflagration could have led the machine finally fell victim to. However, there is currently no indication that it aufsteigendem from the sea methane in the altitude of aircraft could Verpuffungen.

The disappearance of a part of the search for Flight 19 also disappeared Martin Mariner flying boat can be explained by the already well-known fact back then declare that the aircraft of this type by a design error sudden Verpuffungen of the fuel tended. The flight in connection with 19 sometimes mentioned "explosion" likely to crash the aircraft back. The witnesses were found in the area of the planned route of this search plane and far away from the suspected route of flight-19 pilots.

Electromagnetic fields [] Another theory is based on the impact of electromagnetic waves on the electronic navigational aids on board. This might, however, only accidents in the recent past to play a role as electronic navigation aids a fairly new invention. The aircraft flying above 19, for example, had no electronic navigational aids on board.

EM fields can, however, may also influence a normal compass.

Giant waves [] In certain regions of the oceans is the probability of occurrence is overlapping waves increased. The amplitudes of these waves add up, so that extremely high waves (or Kaventsmänner Freak Waves) may occur. It is conceivable that such superimpositions in Bermuda triangle of geological reasons, with increased probability. Proved to be such a higher probability for this sea area. In addition, the disappearance of such waves of aircraft hardly explain.

Meteorological conditions [] In this area there are often storms, that are also part of the vanished objects could be responsible. Again, there is evidence, as in the history of the schooner Glorisko. The sails were shredded and the cargo space was up to the top, filled with water. The rudder and the tax were smashed. Based on newspaper reports from the year 1940 could prove that at the time of heavy storms raged in the area.

Also from the American United States Navy as a so-called designated Microbursts, surprising storms, Gewitterabwinde, with the incredible violence befall and less than five minutes, can be considered as a cause for the disappearance of numerous objects blame.

Subsonic [] Other attempts to explain the emergence of subsonic by storms and high waves. This do in humans and animals fear reactions, without that the cause is detected. The panic and declare not rationally justifiable reactions of ship crews. Subsonic general also freely over long distances, so that even accidents in regions with good weather explained. Neither the emergence of subsonic in significant strength, nor its effect in the manner described can prove just as there is no unimpeded spread over large distances.

Misinterpretations [] For some mysterious events in the Bermuda Triangle can also assume that radio slogans or statements were misinterpreted. This is certainly the incident also called Flight 19, because the radio acquittals also can interpret differently. If the radio acquittals in a different order, there is another picture of the incident.

Someone from the squadron asked Captain Edward Powers, zweiterfahrenen the pilots of Flight 19, what his compass display. Powers replied then

"I do not know where we are, we need after the last swing abgekommen."
Lieutenant Cox intervened in the radio traffic and asked.

"What is with you on?"
The answer Lieutenant Taylor

"My compasses are both defective. I'm trying to Fort Lauderdale. Am sure that I'm on the Keys, but I do not know at what level. "
In that order, the radio verdicts mean that Flight 19 made an incorrect swing, and thus on the price abkam. The aircraft are located over Great Sale Cay in the Bahamas. However Lieutenant Taylor flown there never was deceived him the similarity of the local environment to the Florida Keys, and he was called into the lead astray. The result was that he did not know with certainty whether he west in the Gulf of Mexico or east over the Atlantic was. The compasses were broken or he believed at least, making a precise position determination difficult. The darkness did hereinbrechende a rest.

Missing wreck parts [] The fast flow of the Gulf Stream, it is quite possible that wreck parts within a very short period scattered or abortion. Later, then send it to the seabed fallen and been covered by quicksand.

Difficult navigation on the open sea [] In the Time of War, the pilots were by far not as well trained as they are today. There were young men, where theoretical foundations such as the compass rotation error and others not familiar. Even the trainers were not very experienced - they were 25, more than 30 years old and more or less in the fast-track procedures for flight instructors has been made.

Now comes another phenomenon: Strong cumulus clouds form their sharp shadows on the water surface, so that it just was used in the heights of 3,000 meters is very difficult to distinguish between cloud shadows and islands. The visual navigation - on water already difficult enough - is still complex. If an inexperienced pilot with an insufficient number of flight hours in stressful hand because of it - possibly from above, indicating wrong - Compass irritated, you can think of the rest: The machine flies from the VHF radio equipment and air navigation channel out , The fuel is almost exhausted, the engines remain, and there is usually a smooth Notwasserung. The machines dümpeln a while on the water until they volllaufen and, as undamaged, disappear without trace. The few wreck parts are covered by the strong Gulf Stream rapidly from the search area driven.

Criticism of the concept [] Poor sensationshungriger reporter searches are skeptics view the most plausible explanation for the Bermuda Triangle stories. So the Bermuda Triangle is growing more and more: the beginning was one of the fixes the southern Florida was now whether it is the western end of Cuba.

Many of the mysterious disappearances allegedly vessels were simply sunk in a storm, but still a victim of the triangle counted (sometimes even if they fell elsewhere, and the triangle had just crossed). Many people think the Bermuda Triangle was cursed. But there are a few cases, for which no evidence, documents or evidence (including some of the credibility of the "disappearance"), for what happened, a plausible explanation.

Mesazh i vjetėr 11 Korrik 2008 23:42
Vizioner nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė Vizioner Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me Vizioner (me Mesazh Privat) Vizito faqen personale tė Vizioner't! Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: Vizioner Shto Vizioner nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto Vizioner nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
agata
idealiste

Flm per mesazhet, "Une jam", por un nuk kuptoj anglisht

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2008 00:12
Vizioner
...ne Timon

E drejte!

Modifikuar nga Vizioner datė 12/07/2008 ora 00:38

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2008 00:18
zemer-....
Anėtar Aktiv

Regjistruar: 09/03/2008
Vendbanimi: ........................
Mesazhe: 447

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha agata

Agata mos u merzit se perton Un Jam ti perkthej ne shqip......

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2008 00:19
zemer-.... nuk po viziton aktualisht forumin Kliko kėtu pėr Profilin Personal tė zemer-.... Kliko kėtu pėr tė kontaktuar me zemer-.... (me Mesazh Privat) Kėrko mesazhe tė tjera nga: zemer-.... Shto zemer-.... nė listėn e injorimit Printo vetėm kėtė mesazh Shto zemer-.... nė listėn e monitorimit Ndrysho/Fshij Mesazhin Pėrgjigju Duke e Cituar
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Modifikuar nga Vizioner datė 12/07/2008 ora 00:49

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2008 00:22
Vizioner
...ne Timon

Citim:
Po citoj ato që tha agata

...agata & zemer....te them te drejten pertoja ti perktheja! Tani jane ne 2 gjyhe.....ne mos njera, tjetra..........do hyje hyje ne pune!

Dhe une e kam hasur ne Dokumentare te ndryshem kete Histori-Ngjarje dhe me ka terhequr! Bile....koicidence me Temen tende agata, TV-ja ketu ku jetoj dha prap sot nje Dokumentare!

Ne ato Textet me lart, pasqyrohet shume mire!

Mesazh i vjetėr 12 Korrik 2008 00:28
Ora tani: 07:46 Hap njė temė tė re    Pėrgjigju brenda kėsaj teme
Gjithsej 2 faqe: [1] 2 »   Tema e mėparshme   Tema Tjetėr

Forumi Horizont Forumi Horizont > Nen-forumet e lira > Kuriozitete > Trekendeshi i Bermudes

Pėrgatit Kėtė Faqe Pėr Printim | Dėrgoje Me Email | Abonohu Nė Kėtė Temė

Vlerėso kėtė temė:

Mundėsitė e Nėn-Forumit:
Nuk mund tė hapni tema
Nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave
Nuk mund tė bashkangjisni file
Nuk mund tė modifikoni mesazhin tuaj
Kodet HTML lejohen
Kodet speciale lejohen
Ikonat lejohen
Kodet [IMG] nuk lejohen

Kliko pėr tu larguar nese je identifikuar